Chapter: 56

-"And I know that I can't ever tell you enough, that all I need in this life is your crazy love..."

(9 months pregnant, first week of October )

"Steph, no babe I said a little more to the right."

Khloe stood back taking a look at the banner that was being hung up in the living room as Ayesha directed Steph which way to move it. They had been arguing for the past minute about which way it looked better and honestly Khloe didn't see a difference.

It was a cute "It's a Girl" sign that stood out with the pink decorations that she had picked out specially for this day. The color pink took over the entire Curry home and even Steph joked around saying he never thought he would see this much pink in his house considering he's the only male living there.

The entire house was being set up for Natalie's surprise baby shower. This baby shower was no joke, the planning process was a nightmare and the setting up was revealing to be even worse. It was a hassle to keep the entire process a secret since everyone was so close to each other. Khloe and Ayesha had made sure to keep Nat away for almost the entire day while they stayed back and made sure everything was ready.

The food was being made by the chef herself Ayesha and Khloe had recruited the rest of the basketball team to help out hanging decorations. Their tall height was a huge advantage since they had a time limit. Although they did whined the entire time but quickly shut up once Steph announced the boys would be having their own little party in the game room.

"So she has no idea this is happening?" Ayesha stood by Khloe, as they both looked around making sure nothing was being left behind. Everything seem to look good so far and they were right on time.

Being so close to her due date, Natalie had made it clear that she didn't want a baby shower. But Khloe wasn't going to let that stop her, she knew that later on Natalie would regret not celebrating the baby's arrival and besides she loved planning parties especially with Ayesha's help. So they quickly came up with a small plan and invited the people that were close to both Klay and Natalie. Her parents were currently on their way and Klay's had arrived last night but were hiding out at a nearby hotel until the baby shower started.

"No, I don't think she picked up on anything. She's not as focus as she was in the beginning of the pregnancy. She's mostly tired these days." She shrugged, smiling at Draymond, who was finished blowing up the hundred of pink balloons that now laid on the living room floor. He surprisingly was the most helpful out of all the Warrior players.

Ayesha nodded at Khloe, reaching out to grab her phone on the counter. They were texting Klay back and fourth who had known about the secret baby shower all along. Khloe hoped that he wouldn't start acting weird around Nat since she knew he wouldn't be able to keep his mouth shut around her. Everyone knew his weakness why not being able to lie to nat especially when she does her puppy eyes at him. Khloe hoped that their daughter would inherit her mother's eyes and bribe her father everything she wanted something.

His job today was to make sure she got ready without actually knowing where she was going. But with Natalie being 9 months pregnant, the task of her dressing up was getting more and more difficult. All she wanted to wear was legging and a huge tshirt, preferably Klay's since they stretch over her big belly.

Before Ayesha could speak again, a door closing grabbed their attention, followed by tiny footsteps running towards them. Riley and Ryan both were excited to find out that their parents were throwing their favorite person a party. So they have been occupied the entire morning drawing Natalie pictures for her and the baby.

"Koko!"

The youngest Curry jumped into her arms without a warning causing Khloe to stumble a bit. Hugging the small girl close to her, she let out a small laugh as Ryan began showing her the drawings they had made for Klay and Nat. While Natalie and Klay were super close to Riley and of course also loved her sister equally, it was Khloe and Ryan who had a close bond. Even Ayesha was taken back by the unfamiliar pair they had created between the two of them.