Chapter: 9

-"Too much on my mind but nothing to say.."

Hiding in her room away from everyone, Natalie look down at her phone, scrolling through the pictures that she's been tagged in of Klay with a random girl in his lap kissing. The photos showed Klay sitting down with a blonde girl sitting on his lap and grabbing his face planting a kiss. Her mind was going back and forth as she kept scrolling, throwing her phone on the bed Natalie closed her eyes trying to refrain herself from getting angry. Natalie had yet again managed to get in the media without doing anything except this time it wasn't by her ex, Klay had gotten her there. She didn't want to get in her feelings so she counted to 20 before getting her phone again.  Again her phone received texts from others but none from Klay. No calls, no texts explaining the situation, nothing she knew he had to be up since it was already afternoon but nothing, radio silent.

This is exactly what she was afraid off, the fact that they weren't even dating and he still did that proved her fears were right. Despite having feelings for Klay, she knew this would be a possibility when it came to athletes. With that being said, they weren't officially dating so it shouldn't really effect her. But the thing was that it did it. It really did.

Natalie made her way down the stairs after being in her room long enough. Khloe being the concerned friend took over showing and planning the designs with Drake and his team. Both girls pleased and respected the fact that Drake has been so hands on with everything. But also were surprised how down to earth and humble he was working with them. She made her way to the living room where she heard laughter and Khloe's yelling along with Drake's as well.

"Nah I swear I thought it was something else" Drake yelled while grabbing Khloe's phone out of her hand looking at the it with a frown on his face and everyone else laughing.

"I leave for 10 mins and y'all already off track!" Nat teased with her arms on her hips raising her eyebrow at the men joking around with her best friend.

All the men groaned and went back to discussing the designs and clothing items making Natalie smile at herself. "That's what I thought."

Rolling her eyes, Khloe replied "you're lucky today hasn't been good to you or I would've come for you.

Finally, hours later they all finished, Natalie being Natalie she pushed everything else away and got to work. She gave Khloe her phone not wanting to hear any texts and phone calls coming in. She realized that she just doesn't care anymore if he did or didn't contact her.
The OVO crew were already packing up all their belongings leaving the girls a chance to talk to Drake for a while before they left.

"So I was talking to my manager Oliver and we came up with the idea to invite you two to my concert that I'm having in New York as a thank you. It's in a couple of days but I figured you two beautiful girls could make it." Drake spoke as he leaned on the wall while talking to them.

Khloe raised her eyebrow at him, she's been noticing how Drake would stare an extra second at Natalie or call her "beautiful" any time he was talking to her. He also found a way to put his arm around her while they were talking earlier in the day. She knew what he was doing inviting them to his show and she had to give him a round of applause. Because he HAD to know what was going on with Natalie and the NBA player she's been linked to and Khloe definitely knew he was taking advantage of it.  Smart ass, Khloe thought.

"That's really nice of you but I don't know if we'll be able to make. We need to get back to San Francisco as soon as we're done in LA." Natalie said looking up at him since he was clearly way taller than her.

"Wait, wait you wanna go back to Bay Area after what's happening?" Khloe asked with a confused faced. Obviously she didn't think it was a good idea to go back so soon, maybe they should take Drake's offer. That way when they do go back she wouldn't be that angry and do something to Klay that she'll regret later.