Prologue:

Natalie Vasquez (25 years old latina)- brunette

Khloe Brooks (25 years old half-latina, half European) - blonde

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two hours have gone by, the clock ticking was the only noise she could focus on. Some saying that would rude especially in the role she was in. Wishing I was in bed watching some Netflix relaxing was the first thing that could pop up at a time like this. But as I lift my head up, I look around this room we were slowly dying of boredom was beautiful with LA view across from me. This definitely gave a boost of energy I highly needed.  Every face in the room focused on the big screen in front of us. And somehow I remembered why we were in this room in the first place.  Everything was slowly coming into place and I couldn't be any grateful than to have my -

"Owwww what the fuck Khole", I harshly whispered rubbing my arm.

This bitch had the nerve to pinch me in the middle of this may I say important meeting. My head turning to both sides of the table hoping my sudden movements didn't disturb anyone. One person did, he gave me a long hard glare and turned his attention back to the screen. Ass I thought to myself.

"Start listening boss I cant have you slacking off" A smirk resting on her face as the group of the people around us kept speaking not having a single clue to our off track conversation. Even at times like these we never fail to lose interest and get off topic. Cause of course next to me, a blonde head with a fiery attitude showing everyone she was the complete opposite of me, my ride or die, my best friend and above all, sometimes regretting the decision, my business partner. All in her bitchy glory, waiting to end this 9 o'clock meeting that was so early in the damn morning.  Honestly who can blame her.?

"So its settle next location is San Francisco" my business manager Scott says causing both our heads to turn. Oh shit. Right. We were choosing where the next location our clothing store was going too. Going on to 5 years strong we opened our store in Khole parent's garage and before we knew it business blew up. We soon had two stores in LA and Beverly Hills to across the map and having a store in New York. Which by the way was a huge celebration when we opened up in the city that never sleeps. We were being recognize online and in person. Especially when well known celebrities where wearing our clothes. Our hard work was paying off and we where having fun doing what we love. Who could hate life?

"Ooooooh San Fran.? That's gonna be fun and the new experience that comes from building a new store.? Lets do this."

She was my right hand and co-founder of this company, the second boss who had an attitude everyone knew and surely loved. Agreements from the team were heard as soon as she spoke. All eyes turned to me. Why? Cause I was the boss, more importantly the founder of Lust for Style and I was the one approving of this. We've been talking about opening up a new store since the beginning of last year but bigger things kept coming up. And to think of it maybe getting away from L.A. was a good thing. As hectic as life can get, no one could prepare my life for what was coming with the company opening new opportunities all the time. San Francisco was gonna be a memorable one. I can already feel it. 

"Well I guess we better start looking for locations in San Francisco" as soon as I said it everyone clapped and cheered. Relieved this meeting was over I closed my notes and smiled at everyone. Being boss had it ups and downs but noticing how hard my team worked made me excited and proud of how far we've gone.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Natalie Vasquez and Khole Brooks hit San Francisco and we got the inside scoop." E news was playing in the background giving the usual loud house some noise during this quiet time. The young woman finally had some time to take a breather and relax while her two young daughters were down for a nap. But as she heard the two names of the women she followed on Instagram and to be honest looked up to, she quickly turned the T.V. volume up excitedly.

"You heard it here first folks, founders of Lust for Style, Natalie Vasquez and Khole Brooks are taking their popular clothing store to San Francisco due to popular demand. These girl bosses have confirmed through Twitter, that they will be looking for new locations in the Bay area very soon and they have also confirmed that they will open a store there by the end of the year. Giving excited Bay Area fans something to look forward to this year. Lust for Style is known for having the go to clothes for a reasonable price and it looks like the Bay Area will get to enjoy these girls for a while. Since these girls have been blowing up this year here's what you need to know about the two girl bosses taking over the fashion world."  She almost jumped for joy.

Lust for Style coming to the Bay Area? She loved their clothes and often had to beg her husband to take her to L.A. every once in a while to have a well-deserved shopping spree since the closest store was there. He of course agrees every time but having the store here in person instead of online shopping sounded like heaven to her. She will definitely have more shopping trips with her mother-in-law and sister-in-law once this store officially opens.

"Starting with Natalie Vasquez founder of Lust for Style, this 25 year old brunette beauty founded the clothing company straight out of high school with her best friend at her side! Being the second oldest of four, the Latina beauty reached her childhood dreams when her company starting gaining popularity and the pair took the risked opening their first store in L.A. Becoming on of the most successful Latinas in the business world at just only 25!! Although with Natalie being gorgeous and taking over the fashion world, rumor has it that she is single and who knows maybe ready to mingle..?

"And now for the Co-founder of Lust for Style, Khole Brooks is well known for her loud personality and being the right hand of her best friend Natalie. Although this 25 year old blonde has a party spunky attitude, don't be fooled she went to business school to show haters that she can run a business along side her girl. Can you say total girl inspiration? And also showing that being a girl boss definitely has their perks, Khole has been linked to Hollywood actors and athletes over the years but never confirming whom she's actually dating. Or who knows maybe she's single looking for love in the Bay Area?"

The loud band of the door closed got her attention; silently praying that her babies didn't hear it she turned her head towards the living room entrance. Right on queue she spotted her husband followed by his best friend and teammate, both looking equally tired. Her face slowly growing into a smile, "Baby you're home!"

Stephen Curry shook his head and quietly chuckled when he noticed his wife watching E news, his best friend taking a seat next to her.

"Any news baby?" Ayesha's eye lit up at the question. Stephen finding his wife's excitement cute and sat down on the other side

"Babe Lust for Style is coming to the Bay Area!" Klay's forehead scrunched up in confusion, the name sounded sexual in a way. But then again he was a guy and there was only one the in his mind.

"Eww is that some type of kinky shit you guys are into?" Two pillows met his face with strong force. Because okay even he had to admit, that was a stupid question.