Chapter: 38

-"I finally understand what people meant when they said home isn't a place it's a person..."

The second Natalie stepped out of the plane, she was thrown back into reality. Meaning that Klay was back on the road now, winning more games, the store was opening in less than a week just in time for Christmas. But as a couple they did manage to do get some things right as the holiday season was passing through with no time to spare.

She was proud to announce that Klay and her survived their first Thanksgiving together as a couple, crashing last minute at the Curry's place. Due to the hectic holiday schedule, Natalie decided to stay in the Bay Area for the giving holiday. She will admit that it was weird not being with her family on Thanksgiving but being the supporting girlfriend, Natalie stayed behind and cheered on her man. Both of them extremely grateful for having Ayesha and Stephen welcome them with open arms since Klay's parents went on a surprise vacation, all apart of Klay's thank you gift to them. Although they did had to convince Klay's mom to take the trip and not worry about missing Thanksgiving. His dad though was excited to go back to his native Bahamas, even if it was just four days. One person that was over joyed  with their appearance on thanksgiving was Riley, never letting Klay or Natalie out of her sight and it also did melt Nat's heart watching him play with her while the rest of the women cooked. But of course being in Ayesha's house, no one but her really cooked so they were mostly gossiping in the kitchen as the men called it.

Over all Thanksgiving was a success, as Natalie sat at the large table in the Curry household looking around at the people who welcomed not only her but Klay with some much love, gave Natalie enough reason to feel blessed especially when she turn to her right and saw Klay stuffing his mouth with Ayesha's homemade mac and cheese already making a mess than the two small girls eating at the kids table boy was she blessed.

But it was at night when they went to bed, Rocco laying between their feet when Klay pulled her closer to his side and whispered, "Falling in love with you is the second best thing in the world because finding you was the first. So thank you for loving me back Natalie."

That's when she felt blessed without words, she couldn't ask for a better way to spend Thanksgiving than being with the man that always knew what to say and make her feel like she's got a school crush all over again.

She felt right at home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natalie sighed as she continued to look at the different racks of dresses for the store opening tomorrow. 2 weeks before Christmas was going to be a busy time at the store but everyone was prepared and finally after all the planning they were officially ready to open to the public. It has been a long road and both girls were excited to begin this journey after all the hard work that was put into this project.

Ayesha's laughter could be heard from the dressing rooms, as a gift for being such a great friend Natalie surprised her with exclusive never before seen dresses that was design just for the store opening.

Khloe was currently helping Ayesha with picking the right dress for the opening night although they both assured her that she could take as many dresses home as she would like.

Cutting her away from her daydream, Ayesha walked out the dressing room with a classy white dress that complimented her tan skin. A smiling Khloe following right behind, a couple of few rejected dresses in her hand.

Walking to the heels section, Nat picked out a pair nude sandal heels and passed them to Ayesha with a smile on her face. Looking at the huge body mirror that stood in front of them, all mentally agreeing that this was the dress for tomorrow's event.

Clapping her hands excitedly Ayesha squealed, "I love it, I'm so excited. I honestly can't wait for tomorrow!"

Natalie bit down on her lip, "It's all coming together."  She kept her eyes on the dress that Ayesha picked. Her mind going in different direction, double checking everything on her list for tomorrow night.