-Out playing Mr Spectacular [Chapter 62]

Start from the beginning

“Look at what Niall got her Michael!”

My Mother exclaimed as my Dad entered the room sporting a new hat (cringe) and setting some bags down by the door.

“Oh well isn’t that nice?”

He said dis-missively not really bothering to look. Deciding I no longer wanted everyone to ponder on my gift from Niall and receive the smirks I was getting from Ellie I picked myself up and made my way back upstairs.

News never failed to reach the press and the fact that the boys were on a short tour for a month was somewhat all the rage at the moment, how this involved me I did not know but apparently it did and the press were intent on enforcing this.

Several pictures of me and the leprechaun were shown in a kind of college and I noticed one from probably last night, the beach, me sat on his lap as we kissed and now looking at the picture I could just about make out the other boys halfway up the beach as they watched us.

Spending their last night together. Will separation make the heart grow fonder? Or will we see the relationship between the One Direction heartthrob and the record label and fashion enthusiast daughter crumble in front of our very own eyes? Only time will be the teller for these loved up young and in love adults.

At this moment my mother decided to enter carrying a steaming mug of coffee, she forced a small smile as she set it down on my bedside table eyeing up the still messed up covers and strewn pillows that were situated around my room from last night, but she chose to ignore it as she peered over my shoulder at the gossip article I was scanning.

“Oh not more articles Ashley, I swear all they talk about is you and Niall, gotta be honest I’ve learnt more from them then I have from you, you don’t say very much about you two to us do you love?”

At this point Ellie passed.

“Oh she does, he’s all she talks about”

She chipped in; I scowled at her as she walked past smiling to herself.

“Well maybe that’s because I thought you didn’t want to hear about it…I was under the impression that you didn’t approve, Dad does though, by the way”

I began flicking through the pictures hastily skipping on the ones that involved fairly heavy PDA as the presence of my mother was still very much alive.

“Oh no sweetheart, of course I approve. I like that boy, I really do”

I considered this for a moment and decided to seize my opportunity.

“Enough to let me go and see him in three weeks’ time?”

I tried, biting my tongue as I cringed for her most likely rejection.

“Whatever do you mean love, he’s on tour, is he not?”

“Yes, that doesn’t mean he can’t pull a few strings Mum, they have no problem with me going for a few days, that’s it please? Just so I can see him, he wants to see me too. A months too long”

She looked as if she wanted to say something else but held back and didn’t.

“I don’t know. I’ll speak to your father and I’m sure he can speak to Niall and the boys just make sure everything’s alright for you to do that, make sure it’s going to work, okay?”

“Sure” I said fiddling with the strings on Niall’s hoodie that I was still wearing, she had too noticed this but had chosen not to comment. “It’ll be fine though, trust me, Niall’s cleared it all up with management and everything they don’t mind”