Epilogue

June Apricot Northridge
***************
          "Mummy" I turned to see Royalty poking her head into the dressing room. I smiled at her and she ran into my open arms.

    "Thank you" she muttered and my eyes started to water.. Ugh hormones ugh.

    "June Apricot, soon to be Northridge, if you allow those tears to fall and ruin your makeup, I won't hesitate to kill you on your wedding day" Kate said and I laughed.

    "Your boyfriend is looking for you..I still don't get why he's dating you though" Royalty said and Kate growled at her.

    "Hey, I can smack your father on the head, so don't be scared when I squeeze you dry" Kate threatened and I smiled.

     "No one touches my daughter" I defended and Royalty gave me a heart stopping smile.

    "That's my mummy." She said and gave me a big kiss on the cheek before rushing out.

    "Hey, I'm just gonna go check on Ivan and drag Rosie in here" Kate said and walked out leaving me alone in the room.

     I looked at myself in the mirror and a tear slid down my face. Six years ago, I never imagined myself here. My life is one bundle of miracle.

     All my properties Maya took from me was handed over to me, leaving her and Ivor almost penniless...a daughter I thought I lost was back in my arms and loves me to no ends....the guy I thought took advantage of me for 50 dollars is the one I'm walking down the aisle with today..and I love him more than anything in the world... And I also have two bundles of joy growing inside me.

    I rubbed my hand over my slight baby bump and a grin made it's way onto my face. I'm just two months along. My marriage was rushed cause I refused to get married with a huge stomach and I couldn't wait to give Royalty the happy family she wants. Everything is all good now. Everything is perfect. Nothing could possibly go wrong.

     "June" I heard and turned to see Ivor standing right at the door.

     "What are you doing here?" I asked venomously.. What a mood killer.

    "I came to apologize.. I know it sounds cliché and all but...I just wanted to let you know I'm sorry. For everything" he said looking sincere and I forced a side smile.

     "It's okay" I said and he nodded before walking out. I sighed and turned back to the mirror just in time for Ivor to call my name again.

    "You look beautiful. Congratulations, He's a lucky guy" he said and walked away leaving me with pink cheeks...

     "Let's go get you married!" Rosie squealed, walking hand in hand with Kate.

    "Okay maid of honours, take your position" I said smiling at them. We had a group hug before we walked out to the car taking us to church.

      I sat in the car for about three minutes before the wedding coordinator came to call me.

     I stepped down in my million dollar, over beautiful gown which was so long and beautiful it could make you tear up.

      I stood in front of the closed door and it opened. The inside of the church was breathtaking, everyone turned to look at me as I walked down to the aisle.

     Dad was standing right in the middle, waiting for me, everyone had their eyes on me, gasping as I walked by them but I had eyes on only one person... And he was looking at me like I was the only girl in the world.