Chapter twenty

June Apricot.
*************         

           "Junnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" I screamed as I suffocated myself with the pillow.

     What on earth is wrong with me!!...why am I feeling this way!...why did I tell Cameron everything.

     When I told him, he looked shocked and there was so much rage in his eyes I just couldn't bear to look at it.. I'm a hundred percent sure he hates me now.

     Before he thought I was a clumsy stupid Buffon...now I'm sure he thinks whore is part of the list. I almost slipped and told him about the pregnancy.....he must have thought what an irresponsible whore!.

     "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I screamed again covering my face with the pillow. I'll never be able to Look him in the eye again. I feel so ashamed.

     Was I drunk?!... All I had was coffee...does coffee intoxicate people?...or was it the giddy feeling I had on that bike?....Or was it how I felt when I wrapped my arms around him?.

   It must have been one of those things.. Cause Cameron is the last person I wanted to tell about my past, the very last person... But I just found myself spilling almost everything..

     "God I..." I was saying when my door opened and Rosie barged in, worry all over her features.

      "God are you okay?, I called and called but you didn't answer, left lots of messages but you didn't even read them. I was so worried, tried calling room service but they said you were not in your room...are you okay?" She spilled without pause and I gave her a smile.

       "Im fine...don't worry about me. " I said, I just didn't feel like telling anyone about the witch Jlo and her prank. There was enough on my mind.

     "Why did you not pick up?" She asked with scolding eyes and that was the moment I realized that out of the excitement of going out with Cameron, I totally forgot my phone... That made me totally embarrassed.

     "Uhm....You are blushing June, why on earth did you not pick your phone. Was there a guy in with you...or you went out with a guy?" She asked. That witch!.

     "Cheez Rosie. You have a very dirty...." I was cut off by Kate entering the room. This girl's sense of dressing sometimes makes me wanna shake my head till it falls off. Her shorts were crazily short and she had on just crop top which only covered her boobs.

     "So....We all went for the road trip except you and Cameron. Another coincidence apart from the club thing?" She asked looking at with those beautiful eyes.

     "God, you guys should get out of my room...and isn't it like kinda cold out, why are you wearing this Kate. Aren't you cold?" I asked and she rolled her eyes as she sat on my bed and started to sniff me.

     "Uhm....why are you.....sniffing me?" I asked looking at her wearily.

     "Looking for evidence... There's a way people who just did that thing smell" she said and my face grew hot....Damn this creature.

     "God Kate. I didn't sleep with your brother....and that technique will forever fail you cause there's this thing called a shower you know." I said rolling my eyes. Rosie just sat there smiling. She was enjoying my misfortune....but there was something about her, her smile wasn't all that happy.

    "So...tell us Jupri....Was it cramps or.....another kinda pain... Maybe of pleasure this time" Rosie said and I groaned loudly.

     "You girls are killing me....I only went out with him!" I said and they both paused with their eyes wide open.