Ch. 17 "Hello family"

In walked an older man with gray hair and fairly tan skin and a woman around the same age and sane color hair cut in a curly bob at his side. Both looked somewhat similar to Nico. Behind them walked in Renzo and a beautiful light brown haired green eyed woman. They walked into the the dining room where the two boys were and Gemma.

"Good morning my handsome-" the older woman's words were cut short.  Gemma looked at all of them in shook that they got in the house and then she thought about it. There she stood  in front of three random people in a shirt and underwear with a plate piled with pancakes. Gemma set the plate down on the table as Nico stood up hugging the two other people she assumed were his mother and father. She walked out of the room with confidence- oh no she was not embarrassed she thought it was honestly funny. She walked upstairs to pull on a pair of pants and put on a bra, then descended back into the dinning room.

"Good morning." She chuckled as all eyes were on her now clothes body. "Would you guys like some pancakes or anything to drink?"

"I'll take coffee." Renzo smirked shaking his head at Gemma.

"Us too please." The man thought to be Nico's father said for him and his wife.

"May I have a plate for pancakes?" The girl that came in with Renzo said.

Gemma grabbed three cups, a plate, a fork, and the coffee pot from the kitchen. She set the three cups down and filled them up and put two pancakes on a plate with the fork and handed it to the lady.

"Gemma, this is my mother and father. And that is Renzo's wife."

"It's nice to meet you all." Gemma responded while putting pancakes on her plate and started eating.

"Honey who is this little boy? Why was that woman half naked?" Nicos mother asked him.

"Oh Mrs. Faraci this is my little boy Luca and I had just woken up not expecting any company." Gemma replied politely.

"Who is this woman son?" Nicos father now asked.

"I'm his wife." Gemma once again replies. Renzo and Nico looked at each other. Renzo started to chuckle. The lady next to him- his wife- moaned in delight with half a pancake left on her plate.

"These are delicious!"

"Nico what about that girl? Ana or something? I thought you were engaged!?" Mrs. Faraci questioned frantically.

"Mother. I haven't been with her in over six months. I never wanted to marry her all I did was take her to Stephanie's wedding as a date."

"No she said you were going to propose!"

"Mommy can I have another pancake?"

"Me too. They are amazing!"

"Well you guys look like you had a good time last night!" Renzo finally stopped the talking over one another.

"Especially With the way she looked when we walked in." Nicos father Nicolas said as his wife's hand flew to hit his chest.

Gemma, Renzo and his wife Emily all started laughing. Nico shook his head and Mary, Nico's mother sent a glare to her husband.

"What I'm just stating the truth. She was barely clothed and all happy  playing house with Nico."

"I can't believe you were half naked in front of your son!" Mary said trying to get a rise out of Gemma to see if she's really good enough to be his wife.

"What's the problem with that? I'm teaching him that bodies are natural and to be confident in what you've got." Gemma stated in a duh tone.

"Well clearly you've got a whole lot." She snapped raising her voice. "Looks like someone left you with him because of it."

"Well clearly your son doesn't mind. It seems to me that he likes a whole lot of what I've got." Was the calm response of Gemma.

"Oooh I like her son! Good job." Nicolas nodded his head at Nico who nodded his head right back.

"I think I'm in love with her! I mean have you tried these pancakes." Emily buts in.

"Well thank you and Mrs. Faraci it's not your place to be telling me what to do with my kid. You don't know me and what has happened so it's also not your place to judge me about him. If you knew the full story I think you'd be damn well surprised." Gemma gave Luca and Emily another pancake.

"Would anyone like more coffee?"

"Yes please." Nico said. She walked around and pored more coffee into his cup as he put his hand on her back as if he was telling her good job. Renzo caught her eye as he winked at her. She left the to the kitchen as they continued on with a normal conversation.

Gemma had talked to Emily and instantly liked the pregnant woman. Besides Gemma had a weird soft stop for women who were pregnant.