Leena check up #2

Thank you for being patient. My apologies. I've become one of those people who never update even though they promise they will. Here's a Leena checkup for you. I'm not sure how good it will be. But thanks again for sticking with me.
Steve Jinks has updated his status: We're at the Regent's hangout. Looks like the dudes are whispering about something so we'll go check it out. With Pete Latimer

Pete and Steve walk to the group of whispering men and stand quietly for a minute. After about thirty seconds, Pete gives Steve a slightly annoyed look and says "Hey guys! What's going on?" The whispering stops like it was put on pause, and they look around irritably to see who had disturbed their precious 'gossiping'. One man stepped forward rather stubbornly, like he had been voted to deal with them and had lost the argument.
"Agent Latimer. What is it we can do for you? We were in the middle of a very important discussion."
"Right, sorry to barge in on your gossip fest," Pete says sarcastically, "but we were wondering if you've seen Leena around."
"Agent Latimer, Leena is very busy at the moment. Is there something you wish to tell her?" The regent says calmly, obviously ignoring Pete's well-known sarcasm and childishness. Steve raises an eyebrow at Pete and says
"What my partner is trying to say, is that we need Leena for an artifact. It's apparently something she had dealt with in the past."
"Well, I'm sorry, but like I said, she is very busy at the moment. She will not be available for the next week or so." The man says politely, relieved he was speaking to someone who didn't act like he was twelve.
"Where did she go?" Steve asks.
The regent sighs. "If you must know, she went to Italy. She's visiting family there. Now if you'll excuse me," he shifts his eyes to Pete and says "I have to get back to my 'gossip fest' as you so elegantly put it. Good day."  Pete and Steve leave and the moment they're out of earshot Steve looks at Pete and says "He was lying. He didn't know where Leena was. So why did he tell us she was visiting family?"
"I have no idea Jinsky, but let's report back to Artie and the others." Pete says patting Steve's shoulder.

Ok! There you go! Leena's disappearance remains a mystery and the regent lied (what else is new?) so what's gonna happen? Hee hee only I, my friends. Again, any ideas would be useful. Hey, no one has commented on my question! Come on people I'm really curious as to what you think. I honestly have no idea, that's why I asked. If you don't remember what it was, just look at the chapter called Erza Vs. Kirito for details. Summer is almost over. Maybe that'll give me more motivation or something to write more. I know, I'm weird, that doesn't make sense. Oh well.
Next Time: Dragon Pendant Part 2!
Keep Reading and stay filled with Endless Wonder
~~ BadWolf