Artifact: Trident

Pete Lattimer has updated his status: Mission complete! Another Artifact Neutralized!

Group Chat

Myka Bering has joined groupchat.

Claudia Donovan has joined group chat.

Myka: Yeah, really that was a tough one.

Claudia: I bet it wasn't as hard as ours! What was it? Another mind controlling one?

Pete: More like a Trident that lets you control the water of the Seas.

Myka: Not to mention the god Poseidon gets angry if you try to take it from them.

up chat.

Jinksy: Woah, woah, you're saying Posiedon is real too?

Artie Nielsen has joined group chat

Artie: Seriously Steve, I'd think as long as you've been working here, you'd learn to not question anything!

Jinksy: You're probably right but I still have the instinct to.

Claudia: Artie YOU have Facebook?

Artie: Facebook is just a way for your elders to know what you're doing and know when you're not doing what you're SUPPOSED to be doing. Like maybe inventory?

Claudia: Oh come on Artie, we just finished with an artifact!

Jinksy: Yeah Artie, I can do that if you want.

Artie: Great idea Steve, you can take Claudia with you.

Claudia: Fine.

Claudia Donovan has left group chat.

Jinksy: Fine.

Steve Jinks has left group chat.

Pete: So...

Artie: Did someone eat the last Chocolate filled Cherry in the fridge? I believe it had a note on it that said: Artie's. Don't eat. Would you know anything about that, Pete?

Pete: Crap...

Pete Lattimer has left group chat.

Artie: Pete almost die again?

Myka: Had to Heimlich maneuver him...ate too many peanuts.

Artie: How did he manage to do that?

Myka: This is Pete we're talking about.

Artie: Good point...

Artie Nielsen has left group chat.

Myka Bering has left group chat.

Author's note: SpaceZebra here! It's my first Facebook messages thing so it may not be good but it's a lot of fun! Follow me and check out Vikings and Dragons with a Twist! Also follow Taygger and MusicalDucky. They are my inspiration! Keep reading and stay full of Endless Wonder!

--BadWolf