Leena's Bed & Breakfast

Claudia Donovan has updated her status: I never realised how comfy the couch in the living room is.

Group Chat

Pete Lattimer has joined group chat.

Leena of Leena's B&B has joined group chat.

Artie Nielsen has joined group chat.

Pete: I know, right? I feel asleep on it last week while watching the Twilight Zone. I didn't even notice.

Artie: Pete, you shouldn't fall asleep while watching that show. Some of the things in that are Artifacts. They have an affect on you since your mind is empty. That's how you get dreams. When your mind is clear, the artifacts only need the opportunity to whammy you.

Pete: What-?

Leena: Don't question it. It only makes it worse.

Claudia: Yeah I learned that the hard way...long story.

Myka Bering has joined group chat.

Myka: And Pete, if you fall asleep on the couch make sure all the popcorn is off of it. I hate trying to read and land on a kernel every time I shift positions.

Leena: You have a bedroom for a reason. Sleeping is for beds, not couches. I've told you before not to eat on the couch and if you did, to vacuum it when you're done.

Artie: Pete, Myka, Leena and Claudia. Why are you all on this group chat anyway? You guys are all in the same room...

Steve Jinks has joined group chat.

Jinksy: Because, Artie, this is the generation of the Iphones. Using our thumbs to tap tiny letters on a screen to communicate is easier and more fun than using our voices.

Artie: Back when I hung out in the living room with my friends we shared secrets and told Artifact stories. Some of the most interesting Artifacts I learned about was by listening to other agents. We would spend hours talking through the night and contemplating the idea of all the myths and legends we'd all been taught about being true. We would turn completely nocturnal. Some of the best times of my life.

Jinksy: ....

Claudia: ....

Pete: ....

Myka: ....

Leena: ....

Artie: The Demigod, The Goddess, and The Duck is on at 8.

Jinksy: *Faints of excitement*

Steve Jinks has left group chat.

Claudia: OHHH I'm excited! I love how Victoria, Nessa, and Erika always understand each other. I must go get my blue journal to use they're comebacks!

Claudia Donovan has left group chat.

Pete: Victoria and Nessa's sarcasm go so well together. It's like it's a script!

Myka: Pete, its a TV show. Of course it's a script. And those two are very clever when they want to be. And even when they're driving eachother crazy they never stay mad at each other. I'll get the popcorn. Pete, you always burn the popcorn so go get the blankets.

Pete: Maybe I like burnt popcorn!

Myka: Then you can make your own burnt popcorn. Now go get the blankets.

Pete: Ok Mom

Pete Lattimer has left group chat.

Myka Bering has left group chat.

Artie: Victoria and and Nessa avoid fights and conflicts for Erika. They do it so they can continue to protect her.

Leena: That sounds like Pete and Myka. Avoiding fights for you.

Artie: Hmmm.

Leena of Leena's B&B has left group chat.

Artie Nielsen has left group chat.

So, good so far? There's really no story line, it's mostly random conversations. But that's what makes it so fun! Comments? Ideas? Post in the comments and I'll give you credit if I use your idea! And if you haven't tried group messaging yet, you should. You don't need a whole plot line, just random little ideas that may not connect at all. Keep Reading!

--BadWolf