The Demigod The Goddess and The Duck pt 2

Claudia Donovan has updated her status: Guys! Part two of The Demigod/Goddess/Duck is coming on!!! I'm SO excited!

Group Chat

Claudia (from the secret passage): So, when we left off...

Pete Latimer has joined group chat

Pete (from the room at the end of the hall): The three girls were seperated

Myka Berring has joined group chat

Myka (from the room in the corner): Erika found herself on a raft in the middle of the ocean.

Steve Jinks has joined group chat

Jinksy (from the cool attic): Nessa discovered she has some sort of star magic.

Artie Nelson has joined group chat

Artie (from his office): Veronica discovered she has water magic.

Leena of Leena's B&B has joined group chat.

Leena (from the room at the top of the steps): Which led to the conclusion that Veronica is the daughter of Poseidon!
Claudia: What's Erika doing?

Pete: She's talking to something

Myka: It's an animal

Artie: It's a duck

Leena: That's amazing! She can talk to ducks!

Jinksy: I wonder if she can get to Veronica...maybe the ducks can take her there?

Myka: That would make sense. The ducks can communicate with other marine animals so they'd be able to figure out where Veronica is.

Claudia: It looks like Erika found Veronica! But her duck friends are being attacked!

Artie: But Veronica is using her trident to create a water vortex and defeat the water creatures!

Leena: Now the ducks are forming a giant life boat so they can get out to the water.

Pete: Now, wait a minute. Where was Veronica before Erika got to her?

Myka: She's the daughter of Poseidon, Pete.

Jinksy: So she can manipulate the water to her will.

Pete: Oh, I knew that!

Jinksy: You're lying.

Pete: Oh come on!

Claudia: Guys! Pay attention! Where's Vanessa!?

Leena: It looks like she's in space.

Artie: Talking to some star being...oh

Claudia: Woah

Leena: She's...

Myka: A Celestial Goddess!

Pete: That's...with the constellations, right?

Myka: Yeah, Pete. That's right.

Claudia: Look! She's descending from the stars! But who's with her?

Leena: Loke.

Artie: Loke the lion.

Myka: He's helping them get back.

Claudia: I guess they're going to have a lot of adventures now.

Myka: No kidding.

*Ping, ping. Ping, ping*

Artie: Ah look. Two pings. Back to work, guys.

All: Ughh.

Artie: Come on, there are two artifacts waiting for you to capture them, chop chop.

Claudia: Calm down Gramps, or you'll give yourself a heart attack.

Artie: And that, dear Claudia, is why you were never allowed in the field until Steve came. Get a move on.

Claudia: Alright, alright. We're coming.

Claudia Donovan has left group chat.

Myka Berring has left group chat

Artie Nelson has left group chat

Leena of Leena's B&B has left group chat

Steve Jinks has left group chat

Pete Latimer has left group chat

SpaceZebra here! So, I've finally updated and I've been watching WH13 the whole time. I'll try to do it at least once a week. How was this chapter? I really don't have the imagination to write a chapter worth 45 minutes of a show. Hehe. But I guess this was ok. Not too bad, yeah? But I have a question. Who is your favorite WH13 character? Mine is Claudia. I don't know why, I guess it because she's clever and has her own line of comebacks. Much like my best friend taygger (check out her stories and our story Vikings and Dragons with a Twist.) Maybe that's why. Anyway, comment your favorite.
Next time: Leena Checkup #2
P.S Did anyone catch the reference of "Celestial Goddess" and "Loke"? If you did, comment what you think it was and if you want, I'll dedicate a chapter to you or add a chapter with you in it.
Keep Reading and stay filled with Endless Wonder
~~BadWolf