"Jennie, no please wake up! Don't leave me alone! Jennie!", I kept on shaking her lifeless body, hoping she'll wake up.

"Taehyung!", I looked up and saw Mark.

But he stopped running once he sae the body I was carrying.

"Jennie? Jennie!", He kneeled down beside her and caressed her body.

"Wake up. Please! Help! Where's the goddamn ambulance?", Mark shouted and pulled one of the police.

I just kept on shaking Jennie's body. But she won't wake up. How can I take care of Taemin alone? I need you.

"Jennie, please", I cried even more, knowing she can't hear me anymore.

Why her? Suddenly, her body was taken from me and was put in the ambulance. I looked at Samantha who passed out too. Blood was evident on her legs. But I don't care anymore.

"Hyung, let's go! Jennie will wake up. I promise", I look up and saw Jungkook.

"Jungkook, I'm a bad person. I'll let her die", I sobbed and put my hands on my face.

"Don't say that hyung, she'll wake up. Have faith", he said and I felt numb.

I didn't know but I was already in a car going to the hospital. Everything is blur to me. When we arrived, they let me sit down, trying to put some sense in me. But, I heard something that brought me back,

Jennie's heartbeat.

"She's fighting! Taehyung she's fighting!", I quickly peeked at the glass door and saw Jennie.

She's fighting. Her heartbeat, it's going normal.

"Hyung she's back!", I hugged Jin hyung out of happiness.

Thank God she's okay!

〰〰〰〰〰

It's all over. Our problems, are all over. I placed my hand on hers as I watched her recovering. I kissed the back of her hand as it slowly began to get warm. She's seeing life again.

"Taehyung. You should rest, you didn't get sleep in three days", Jennie's mom said and I just shook my head.

"Thanks but, I want to be the first person she sees when she wakes up", I said and she smiled.

"You really love Jennie huh?", She asked and I nodded.

"More than my life", I answered.

"You know, even though she denies it, but I can see in her eyes that she still loves you through the years when she was still carrying Taemin in her womb. Wondering why your picture in high school was in Taemin's coloring books?", She asked and I nodded.

"Because she always stares at it when she was playing with Taemin. Maybe she forgot the picture that's why your son accidentally showed it to you. You know what, from the first day I met you, I knew you're the one for my daughter", she smiled and I smiled back.

"Thank you, for coming back to Jennie. I hope, you'll always be strong for her", she pats my shoulder and we heard a slight cough.

"Are you guys bad mouthing me?", I quickly looked at Jennie.

She was already awake. My reflexes activated and hugged her tightly.

"Taehyung, I may be back to being unconscious you know", she chuckled and I quickly let go.

"Sorry", I mumbled and her mother chuckled.

"How are you dear?", Her mom asked and she just smiled.

I was about to say something when,

"Jennie!"

"Mommy!"

Great! Mark and Taemin just barged in. Jennie turned silent and tears formed in her eyes while looking at Taemin.

"Mommy? Why you crying?", Taemin asked but Jennie hugged her in response.

"I thought I lost you", she sobbed and hugged Taemin lightly.

"Uncle Mark saved me from a mean man. He hit Uncle Mark", Taemin pouted and Mark just shrugged his shoulders.

Show off!

"Taemin, we need to get out for a minute. You too Auntie let's buy snacks", Mark said and grabbed Taemin.

He looked at me and signaled something which I quickly understand.

"Jennie", I called out and helped her sit down on the bed.

"I know I always hurt you again and again. But I'm willing to change for good. I'm willing to be the man who can make you smile. I'm willing to hold your hand forever if that is,", I grabbed a small thing from my pocket and showed it to her.

"If you'll marry me", I finished and she cupped her mouth while looking at the diamond ring on my hand.

"So?", I asked and she slapped my arm.

"Be patient will you?", She rolled her eyes but still managed to giggle.

"Just put that ring already", she held out her hand and I placed the ring on her finger.

"Take care of me okay?"

"I will, promise"