Chapter 23

Jennie's Pov

I slowly opened my eyes and I notice I'm also laying down on a hospital bed. I tried to move my hand but it was heavy. I looked down and saw Mark, sleeping with my hand underneath his.

"Mark", I called and he woke up.

"Jennie! Thank God you're awake", he said and helped me to sit down.

"What happened? Where's Taemin?", I asked him.

"You collapsed. This room was supposed to be Taemin's private room but he's still in the operating room", he said and my tears went streaming down again.

My baby is dying. Why would this thing happen to an innocent boy? Why Taemin? Why is God taking away my only hope?

"I'm a bad mother Mark. I couldn't even keep my baby safe", I sobbed and he hugged me.

"Don't say something like that Jennie. I assure you that Taemin will survive this. Believe me, I'm sure Taehyung will help too", Just mentioning his name,

It makes me feel numb.

"I don't think I can rely on Taehyung anymore", I coldly said and Mark looked at me confused, but later on scrunched his eyebrows.

"What did he do this time?", He angrily asked and I gave him my phone.

He was silent while watching the video, but judging on how tight he clenched his hands with mine. I don't think he's okay.

"That bastard!", He was about to get up from his seat but I stopped him.

"Mark please, this isn't your problem. Don't make a scene!", I shouted when I grabbed his hand and tears fell again.

"But he made you a fool again Jennie! He broke your heart again! Do you think I'll just let it go?", He asked and shakes my shoulders.

"I had enough Mark. I won't let him back again. I learned my lesson, so please don't mingle with my problem", I said and walked out of the room.

I decided to go to the OR and watch over my son there but I arrived at the wrong time. By the time I got there, Samantha was back hugging Taehyung. I want to cry and slapped that girl but I controlled myself. My son needs me more than I need Taehyung.

I just walked passed them as if like they're invisible but Samantha really tested my patience.

"Why are you even after her? She's nothing compared to me! Can't you see that she's not pure anymore? What a slut, still an underage and yet she already had a child", I turn around and faced her.

I was about to slap her when Taehyung did the honor for me. I was shocked, I thought they're together? He even cheated on me for her.

"Don't talk to her like that! I was the one who took her purity away! I'm the father of her child! So now you know then please leave me alone!", He shouted and I just stood there, frozen.

"Oppa, You're lying right?", She asked Taehyung but he wasn't looking at her but he's looking at me.

"Oppa! Listen to me!", Samantha shouted again but Taehyung never dared to look at her.

Well, who would?

"Taehyung I'm pregnant!"

I felt my whole world just crumbled. Samantha's pregnant? Taehyung has another child?

"What?", Taehyung asked unbelievably.

I just let my tears fall. So he was cheating on me longer than I expected. I turned around and entered the room, I headed to where Taemin was and hugged his unconscious body.

"Baby? Wake up? Mommy needs you right now. You said you'll protect Mommy right?", I whispered, hoping he'll open his eyes but he won't.

I silently cried. Am I selfish if I say, I only want Taemin to be Taehyung's son? How could he do this to me? I held Taemin's hand and whispered.

"I'm taking you to where no one will hurt you. I'm sorry", I kissed his hand.

I'm going to take him to America for some medication, and there, we will live a new life. Without Taehyung.

~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung's Pov

Samantha's pregnant? But how could that be? I didn't remember anything.

"Oppa, please", she tries to grab my hand but I slapped her hand away.

"Don't be such a liar Samantha! We never did it, and if we accidentally did. It was on the other night so it's impossible that you could claim that you're pregnant, unless it's not my child", I said and she turned pale.

So I hit a nerve.

"What are you saying? You're the only one I loved Oppa! No one else!", She shouted but she changed the subject.

"I don't believe you and I'll never believe you! Unless you prove that it's mine, don't ever come near me", I warned and left her.

I went after Jennie and saw her beside Taemin. I slowly walked to her until she said something, something that broke my heart.

"Taemin and I will be leaving for America. I'll continue his surgery there, and we will stay there for good", she said coldly and my tears fell.

I hugged her and she tried to push me but I won't let go. I'll never let her go.

"Jennie, baby please listen to me. What she said wasn't true! It was all a lie---"

"Taehyung please! You just did to Samantha what I was afraid of that you'll do to me. You denied your child with her. So please take responsibility and don't be a coward!", She shouted and looked away.

"Jen, look at me. Say that again in my face, and if you do. I'll leave for good", I whispered.

She cried and looked at me. I want to hug her again but,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Please be with Samantha..... "

My whole world fell apart. She just gave up on me. Jennie just gave up on me. I hugged her and this time she let me.

"I don't want to. I only love you Jennie. I only want to be with you and Taemin. Please don't leave me", I sobbed on her shoulder but she remained frozen.

"Jennie please don't do this, what about our family? What about us?", I asked her, begging for her to stay.

"There was no longer an us when you decided to kiss her. Just let me go Taehyung", she said coldly and I cried even more.

I cupped her cheeks and kissed her for the last time. Because I'll give her what she wants, I'll set her free. If she gives up, I won't but, I'll let her go. Where she will be happy, without me.

"I love you Jennie. I'll always will. Goodbye Jennie"

"Goodbye Taehyung"

I left the room and walked out of the hospital. I just walked my way to the company until it started raining.

Jennie.