All the Esha's (Mature)

Start from the beginning

"Oh I've handled worse things, Bruno," she teased, saying my name for the first time tonight and sending a chill down my spine. She pulls out a cigarette from her purse before lighting it and taking a drag. Exhaling, "And you?"

"Same old, same old. I'm performing at a T-Mobile event tomorrow night or something," I shrugged with a small snigger, starting to crave some nicotine in me as I watched her smoke away. "Oh, I'm also headlining the Super Bowl next year."

"No shit!" she yells as the music started getting louder, playfully punching me in the shoulder as congratulations. We shared a laugh and just as her drink is served, she takes the stick from her mouth and places it in mine before downing the glass in one go.

"Woah, slow down, Al!" My eyes widened when she gestured over to the bar for more. "Girl, chill."

"We're celebrating you, Bruno!" she screamed with animation, throwing her arms up and herself at me.

"Naw, babe," I rejected the idea just to keep her engaged, and lifted another drink to the air, "We're celebrating us."

Locked Out Of Heaven started blaring through the speakers and she smiled, jumping to her feet and extending her hand towards me. "A victory dance wouldn't hurt, would it?"

I put the cigarette down, finished my drink, and accepted her invitation. I grinned, "It's traditional."

Alicia's freaky ass always fascinated me, especially when she's drunk. Upon joining the hyped and sweaty crowd, she wasted no time grinding on me and I'm not complaining one bit. She wrapped her arms around my neck, swaying her body to the beat of a Calvin Harris track and started running her teeth lightly on my ear. "Wanna hear a secret, baby?"

Playing along with her little tricks, I nodded and hoped she felt my actions right against the side of her head.

"I'm not wearing any panties."

I groaned and took a handful of her ass before crashing my lips against hers in an almost desperate way. Our mouths were battling for dominance and I was already winning the war.

I stepped back and held her hand tightly before pushing my way into the bar. I slammed down some cash, more than enough to cover our drinks and the servers' tips. Immediately, I called my bodyguard over to chauffeur us over to the hotel.

.

"Look, we'd like to thank T-Mobile for inviting us here tonight. They could've picked anyone else, but they got ya boys," I said unto the fairly small crowd, well, smaller than the usual giant stages I've booked in the last few months of touring. This was nice though, a little revisit to the past venues I used to perform in before making it big. Whether I was singing to 50,000 or 200 people, I still made sure to give the audience a good time and and a show they'd never forget. "So what I'd like you guys to do is put your phones down and dance with us. Come on, New York!"

They cheered and held their alcohol up for a toast in return before complying to my request as I hear my brother play the introduction to my new single Treasure. As soon as I started the verse and the dancing commenced, the rest was history.

"Thank you so much for tonight, Bruno," T-Mobile's president and chief executive John Legere reached over and gave me a hug of gratitude. "You and the Hooligans brought the house down."

"We did, didn't we?" I said cockily, making him laugh. "Naw, it's an honour to perform for y'all. More power to you, sir."

He nodded, patting my shoulder one last time, "And to you, Bruno."

After my set, it was time for the afterparty as the DJ took over. I ordered drinks, hung around the band, and had an all-around good time. I had my eyes peeled, however, for another one of my hookups, Ayesha. Still no call or text from Olivia and in no way was I going to be the clingy type and blow up her phone like a hopeless romantic. I was sick of her ghosting me like she wasn't just begging for us to take our relationship further the other day. Women are complicated as hell, man. This is why I don't get into serious relationships.