Blue Twilight

The sound of heavy breathing woke me up

If I wasn't mistaken, there was also a heavy leg draped over mine. I rolled over, my hands creeping out from under the sheets to touch whoever was next to me.

I was mortified that I'd done something really stupid. I tried to remember what happened last night after Dion's tour concert for his number one selling album Grapes and Wine, but the massive headache I had prevented my brain cells from functioning as they should.

I touched what felt like chiseled abs. My fingers stilled. I gasped and pulled away.

"It's a little late for that, love," a deep masculine voice said.

I sat up straight in bed, my body rigid, eyes wide. "No, no, no, this isn't happening."

I didn't need to look at him to know that he was amused. To confirm what I already knew, I risked a glance in Dion's direction. Musician, pop star extraordinaire, and infamous playboy, Dion Lions, was grinning at me from ear to ear while lying down on his back, sprawled out like a magnificent eagle, one hand up behind his head. His perfectly sculpted chest was like a drool worthy scene from Magic Mike.

Heavy lidded golden eyes took me in and I saw something there that I'd never seen before. Affection. Admiration? Lust?

"Please tell me you're not naked from the waist down," I said.

Instead of answering, he lowered the sheet, allowing me to ogle the rest of his chocolate body. He was one hundred percent super naked. And by super, I was referring to his rather impressive cock.

"You're staring," he said in a raspy voice.

I couldn't take my eyes off of him. "He's. . ."

"Big. I know." He gave me a lopsided grin and I lost a little piece of my heart.

"Did I?"

"Sit on it? No."

"Did you?" I pointed at his solid length and then at my lady Vee.

"Stick it in? No."

"Then why are you naked?"

"I sleep naked. I figured that wouldn't be a problem since we're married."

"Married? We're married?" I hopped off the bed so fast, my head spun. I didn't even care that I was half naked, wearing only a flimsy pair of white panties and nothing else. I could feel how taut my nipples were as the cool air in the room caressed them.