Chapter 17: Take Your Sweet Time

"Okay, I know that it's hard for you to be apart from me and trust me, it's hard for me too but... duty calls. I'll only be gone for a couple of days." Connor explained.

"Okay." I just gave him a nod, ignoring the part wherein he said that I'd be missing him.

"Or maybe you could stop me from leaving... just a suggestion." He looked pretty hopeful.

"Oh. Um, you can do whatever you want, Connor. It's not like we're together. You don't need my permission or anything." I said.

"We're NOT together? I thought we were dating AND cohabiting." He pouted.

"Hey, no need to pout. You're a grown man, remember?" Actually, I have a soft spot for him when he's pouting... he's kind of cute.

Come to think of it, our relationship does seem to be on the 'dating' level.

But I'm not really interested in boys... or girls for that matter.

It's either I'm asexual or I'm just a late bloomer when it comes to crushing on someone or liking other people.

"Anyway, I just want you to know that you can take your sweet time on thinking about us. You have all the time in the world to figure out your feelings for me and don't think of it like I'm pressuring you or anything because I'm not." He smiles genuinely then gives me a quick peck on the cheek.

"I'll be here when you change your mind. See you later, Heath!" He winks at me.

"Oh, and don't you hang out with any other boy besides your dad while I'm away... but then I did ask someone to keep an eye on you for me so I'm really not that worried."

******

"Now I'm curious as to who in particular Connor told to keep watch on me!" I was restless and moreover, I'm talking to myself... which is NOT good.

Other than not having anything to do on a Sunday, you could say that I'm pretty bored...

"Knock, knock!" Sphinx entered the front door.

"It's you, isn't it?" I jumped to a conclusion.

"I'm what?"

"The spy that Connor hired?"

"Uh... no but that sounds pretty cool! Being a spy and all or an undercover secret agent!" He gushed.

"Yeah, it kind of is. And what brings you here?" I asked.

"You forgot about doing homeworks together on Sundays?! Who are you and what did you do to Heath?" He suspected me being possessed by an alien but in a joking way.

"Of course I know about 'homework Sunday'... but I can't be at peace if I don't find out who's the spy!" I sighed.

"That's a simple problem you got there. All we have to do is find out!" He smiled sheepishly.

"I bet it's one of Connor's boys though." He contemplated.

"Or my dad..." Then we burst out laughing at what I just said, thinking that my old man isn't an option to begin with.

"Wait here while I secure the premises." And out he went through the door as if he was a private eye or something.

I headed up to my room to prepare all the materials needed for our homeworks and decided to wait for Sphinx in my room instead.

Only that, it wasn't a blonde guy who entered through my door... it was a brunette dude with black thick rimmed glasses.

"Whoa, what are you doing here, Princeton? Got lost and entered the wrong house?" I guessed.

"Oh, can't you tell, Heather? I'm sneaking in inside your room." He whispered lowly.

"And what business do you have with me?" I asked him, trying to be rational in dealing with the guy.

"I was hoping you'd ask that. You see, I never got that kiss with you on the kissing booth yesterday so..."

"You're here to collect it?" I arched an eyebrow.

"Exactly."

"I don't like where this is going..." I was just sitting there on my bed, starting to get real uncomfortable.

"Or we can always forget about the kiss and get physical instead." He wriggled out of his shirt then stripped off his pants! Oh my God.

"I didn't exactly order a stripper." My eyes can't help but explore his body.

What? He was only wearing his blue boxers so it was hard not to look.

For a nerd, he sure isn't that skinny. He's got a bit of muscles in there which is odd because I never expected to find some.

"You have ALL the time in the world to stare at my body, Heath. Take as long as long as you want." He smirked confidently.

"Okay, I think it's time you leave, Princeton." Before my best friend comes back, that is.

"But the party's just getting started!" He started playing 'Ice, Ice, Baby' on his boombox that I just noticed now...

"Please don't start dancing." I pleaded.

"What? You scared that you're going to fall in love with me once I start shaking my 'thing'?"

"I think it's the opposite. I might throw up if I see you wiggling your junk back and forth." The horror.

He ignored my snarky remarks and proceeded to do a 'sexy' dance anyway.

He grinded like a professional macho dancer which shocked me all the more! I bet he took some lessons...

He was way too good! Or maybe this is all just a dream?

Worse, there might be something wrong with me for starting to think that he's H-O-T!

And just like that, I forgot all about the 'spy' thing... what a distraction!

"Heath, Natalie's here---" Sphinx opened the door.

"Oh. my. God!" Natalie said each word slowly as she took in the sight in my bedroom.

Then she snapped a photo of the almost fully naked Clark saying,

"This will totally ruin you in your current position as student council president! Maybe that'll teach you a lesson to stay away from MY Heath!" She laughed manically.

"I don't give a damn about my reputation... okay, maybe a little but I care more about showing Heath a sexy dance that she'll never forget! Now I shall depart for my work here is done! See you at school tomorrow." Princeton smiled shyly at me.

He knows how to act all shy when he's barely dressed?!

More importantly, he just came here to dance 'Ice, Ice, Baby'?!

"What was that all about?" Sphinx looked rather amused as he eyed the guy in his boxer shorts go out of my room.

"Booty call." Natalie stated.

"No, it was more of a free strip show really..." I tilted my head to the side.