Confession!

Aj's P-O-V

I know I hurt her too much. Before I left, I wanted to stop hearing her painful screams. She was down on her knees, helpless. A side of mine wanted to rush to the mother of my child, pull her up grabbing her tight. I would hug her like there's no tomorrow and shower thousands of kisses on her lips. But, the other side of mine objected. What are you doing Allen? This is the girl who had been breaking my heart thousands of time for past few months and now, she even wanted to name my child as someone else's! How could she be so cruel? I have every right to know about my child and take care of it before and after it's birth. But, she doesn't let me...!! Why....for her damn best friend who she wants to tie with my neck choking my breath for life! Me, my love, my child.. doesn't that matter to her? I felt a drop of tears escaping my left eye. No, I've had enough of the drama... enough of the make-believe... I'm do something that Becky cannot think of...

*************
I called Charlotte earlier today. I am going to tell her the real dimension of our relationship. Now, it's gonna be a true and honest one. I chose a table in the middle of the hall in Prince's . I am nervous. I just got that thing from the jewelry shop..I looked at the red slender velvety box that I brought with me. 12 minutes passed and finally, I saw Charlotte walking in. She had a gentle smile on her lips. I stood up and pulled the chair for her being a gentle man..She sat across me. After studying the menu, we decided to go light and ordered some fries and buns with two cups of coffee. I looked at Charlotte. She seemed happy, yet confused within her smile.

'So..how's it going?' I asked sipping into my coffee.

'It's going..good..' she said playing with her hairs. She had been typing her phone more than usual today. She seemed really tensed. Anything wrong? Is Becky okay?

'Any problem Char?' I asked giving her a questioning look.

'Ahhmm...Aj... actually...' she was definitely in a dilemma, it seemed.

'You can tell me..You seemed tensed.' I assured her holding her hands gently.

'Aj..I have a secret within me that you don't know.' she said with a sigh.
I raised an eyebrow. What was she talking about?

'Aj...we have a complicated relationship.' she said. Really! She thinks we have a relationship!!!

'...and I know you don't find an ideal mate in me. That's quite evident from your reaction.' she said.

'Charlotte.. don't beat around the bush. What do you want to say? Is there a problem?' I asked impatiently.

'Aj..I know this might hurt you but, it's time I got to be honest with you.' she said nervously.

'About...?' I questioned.

'Aj.. I've someone in my life, someone really special..it has always been him for me. But, then he left me..' she said with a cracked voice.

She continued, '..but I could never leave. For me, he was the one and only one. He got engaged to another woman and I was so down. I wanted him so much.' she said with moist eyes.

I handed her the glass of water.

'Thank you Aj..' she said drinking some.

'Then you came and expressed your love for me and I thought you would replace him in my heart but the truth is..in every moment with you, I saw me. I wanted you to be him in my life. But, I was wrong Aj. Nobody can ever replace him. He came back to me and I realised I was still in love with him and wanted to be with him.' she paused as I listened carefully. ' I know I sound like a bitch to you but, I'm sorry Aj..I can't play on any more.' she busted into tears.