Welcome back...!

Few changes in the plan

Natalya's gonna fake an injury and would be declared unfit for the tag team match.

Becky would have to get a new partner, a surprise to the wwe universe.

I sighed reading the creative's message. How can they change the plan at the last moment? There had be plannings, we would have to discuss the moves and moreover, my team is booked to win the match. I don't even know who my partner is! They should've at least informed me an hour before. Fuck!

However, a certain thought invaded my mind and I smiled to walk over to the nearest TV monitor. It was Chris Jericho taking on Aj Styles. Right from my childhood, I've always admired Jericho for his in-ring persona. I love the way he hypes a match and gives his best at all formats of the competition. However, I'd have to admit that today he was in the backseat. Aj was as athletic as ever! The way he threw those right hands, the way he flew from the ropes was awesome. And the final nail in the coffin was that phenomenal forearm soon to be followed by the Styles Clash. One...two and three...Aj won the match. A smirk developed on my lips as the camera closed up on Aj, the referee rising his hand.

I wish I could express my present feelings. It was like a storm rising within, dormant for a long time. I don't know if I wanted an outlet but, the way it is, I kind of liked it. Before my thought could pass, I saw Aj walking backstage in his ring gear. He had a towel hung on his left shoulder. As he looked, I gave him a warm smile. 

'Hey!' Aj walked towards me, a smile formed on his lips.

 As I looked on, my eyes fell on his bare chest. He looked so strong. He seemed to sweat from his match and he looked damn hot. His abs seemed so smooth and the tattoos on his torso made it them look so lickable. Omg! I can't be that cheap! What am I thinking?

Aj brought me back to senses, waving a hand in front of my face. He had a cocky smile on his face, indicating that he caught me staring at his body. Oh no!

'So..Becky..did you like it?' he asked raising an eyebrow, a smile him more mischievous.

'W-what? No..I actually..' I struggled to find the right words out of embarrassment.

Aj clenched his forehead.

'Didn't you like my match tonight?' he asked. Seriously, he was talking about the match! Phew! But, deep down I knew it all.

'O..yes, of course. You were awesome out there. Congrats!' I extended my hand towards him. 

Aj smiled and took the shake.

'Thank you. When's your's?' he asked me.

'I have the slot for some tag team action after this Miz Tv segment.' I replied. Is he gonna watch my match?

'Oh! So, get ready to kick some lass. I'm gonna watch you.' he said smiling.

Really! I am gonna give my best today.

'Okay, I'll see you Becks! Got to take a shower now.' he patted my shoulder and went frr the locker room area.

'Bye Aj! I said.

*************************************

'Whoa whoa whoa

 whoa whoa whoa

 Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! 

Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!