Once in a Year!

Tired, twisted and distressed, I went to my Hotel room. Thank God Aj isn't here yet. I'll surely take the bed. Hmm! it's really comforting. Wow...

Hold on Char! I won't let you fall. Just hold my hand. Charlotte's face was drenched with sweat. Her hands were slipping, as much as she tried to hold on.

'Can't do it Becks.' she sobbed. I leaned over the bridge a little more. 

'Now Char!' I screamed.

'Got it Becks.' With all my strength, I pulled her above the bridge. She's safe. Thank God! I leaned a little more, damn! that's deep! ouch! I leaned a little too much...

'Becky! No...' I heard Charlotte yell. I am falling.....

'H...e...lllll...p!' I cried. Just than I felt a hand grab mine. I opened my terrified eyes to see Aj sitting at the edge of the bed.

'You're alright?' he asked, helping me to sit up, after a devastating dream. He offered me a glass of water, much to help. He had his forehead tensed, he seemed concerned, much to my disbelief.

'Thanks.' I said.

'Relax. It was just a bad dream. You're safe.' he placed his hand on my shoulder. I would've been damn annoyed by that but right now, it was quite soothing. 

'Well, if I may ask, what did you see? A monster?' he asked.

'No. It was Charlotte..and she was falling off a broken bridge...I saved her..but slipped myself.' I recalled the horrific experience.

Aj scooped into a laughter, much to my dismay and I gave him an a dirty look for being the insensible jerk that he is.

He cleared his throat to get rid of the sensation. 'I am sorry Becky but, did you really tried to be the prince charming saving the damsel in distress?' he laughed a bit again, 'Were you sure it was Charlotte or...'

'It was her, Aj!' I cut him off before he could make something else out of it.

'Hmm..I guess they were right about you two.' I gave him a look of disbelief. He didn't just suggested us as a couple did he? 'Never mind girl! he scratched the back of his neck. I still hope you aren't..' he smiled cupping his face in his hands. What was that for and why is he hoping and what...ugh! this guy is a non sense.

'But, they say, every dream has a secret message, you know what's your's?' Aj asked enthusiastically.

'I know. It suggests not to risk yourself for others. But, I can always take that for Charlotte.' I smiled with confidence.

'No lass..that actually means don't you ever step into other's properties, or else you'll have bed dreams....now be a good girl and get into the couch. I'll have the bed.' He pushed me lightly, letting me get out of the bed.

'No way. I hate you Styles.' I gritted my teeth at him.

'Then, tell me who do you dare to love?' he asked, arms crossed around his chest. His confidence is actually intimidating.

I couldn't take it any more and slammed a pillow on his head, harder than I thought.

'What was that?' Aj frowned his brows. He seemed pissed. What if he gets me out of the room. Huh! it isn't his personal room anyway.

'You're gonna pay for this lass.' he said and with that he advanced towards me, held my waist with his hands, got behind me and SUPLEX CITY BITCH!..aah! that doesn't hurt but, how could he...?

Both of us were lying on the bed now, Aj beside me chuckling at his win. But, I can't let him win so soon. 

'Aj fucking Styles!' I growled and started punching his chest. He laughed-resisted-laughed-resisted. Slowly I got on him and ..more punches all over him. Aj seemed not able to control his laughter but I made sure not to stop. Suddenly, Aj's eyes closed in pain, 'Stop it, Becky!' was all he said. His hand rested on his chest, exactly where his heart is. Oh my gosh! What have I done? Don't tell me I'll be charged with a murder! No, I don't want to end up in jail. My career would be over and what about my family? Shit! I can't let him die.