Phenomenal Euphoria!

We were in the hotel past the controversial smackdown episode. Aj is in the same hotel. I would have to talk to him.

I called the reception.

'Hello...' a female voice said.

'Hello reception Becky Lynch here.. may I know the room number of Aj Styles?' I asked firmly

'Just hold on a second Ma'm..............it's 304.' she said.

'Thank You.' I said.

I gathered enough courage to walk to his room. I knocked the door.

It opened after few seconds and there was Aj in a sleeveless hoodie and track pants.

'Come in.' he said with a smile. I was surprised. Last night he was about to tear me apart and now he's smiling!

I walked in and he closed the door.

'Must be wondering why I'm smiling huh!?' he said with a smirk. 'Well that's because I feel phenomenal taking the thorns out of my way.' he said sitting on his bed.

'Thorns! who? Ugh! Aj...that was the father of three children you bashed and he had no idea why!' I said frustrated.

'I know, you felt bed for him and..you like him a lot...that's what makes him a thorn.' Aj said with a serious expression.

'You're crazy Styles..I told you I respect him as a professional ally, that's it.' I said banging my hand on the table.

'Yeah..and that's why he took you out last night?' he said restlessly.

'Aj..Didn't you see his son along with us? Also, his wife was about to come....' I said.

'...but I didn't see her and that little thing playing with the phone won't hamper a romance.' he taunted.

That's it. I'm leaving. It's useless talking to him. But, just as I tried, he stood up and grabbed my wrist.

'On the other hand, I was dumped when I asked you out.' he said startling me. 

'Aj..I know you were hurt but.....Charlotte..' I started.

'Charlotte..Charlotte..Charlotte..I'm sick of it. You just needed excuse to get rid of me, that's it.' he said with fury.

'You know that's wrong Aj and you can't deny that Char loves you.' I said.

'That's where you are wrong Becky..' Aj said punching the wall beside him. 'Charlotte doesn't love me. She likes me, perhaps, as a replacement or substitute of god knows who...' he said frustrated.

'You know Becky...as far as I've studied her..she wants me to fit into a distinct prototype which she desired or adored. She didn't get what she wanted so, she wanted me to be the dummy.' Aj added.

I didn't want to say it but I could actually related to Aj's words. She deliberately made herself fall for Aj with imaginary hopes and only took decision to settle for him after she knew that she has lost that guy.

'Aj...I...am sorry.' I said. 'I had no other choice.'

'Yes you had Becky..you could've just plucked the thorn name Charlotte out of our life like I did to Shane.' he said angrily.

'You're crazy. That's my best friend you're talking about.' I remarked.

'Yes...and you made two incompatible people stuck together. You, on the other hand were free enough to seek new ways to hold a championship in your new world.' Aj said boiling my blood.

'Don't forget Aj...it was you who you brought me in Smackdown.' I reminded him.

'Only if I knew you would go on to sleep with the Commissioner-in-charge..'he said chuckling under his breathe. I was fuming bad. How could he say that, considering that I was still a virgin!!