Awkward and Unknown

Finally! The announcement I wanted to hear. We are in Chicago, Illinois, where our show is scheduled for tomorrow. It is 3 in the morning and I think Charlotte didn't miss her bedroom last night. As I bit her index finger lightly (Yeah! that's nothing sexual) that made her wake from her sleep.

'Ugh! Becky...you're too much' she groaned in slumber. I laughed like a child..

'Wake up lazy lass!...I went on for something more mischievous and went near her right ear to whisper harshly..'We're here'(vintage Wyatt family)..

'I hate you, she tried to make an angry face but finally bursted into laughter. And we laughed together loud enough for others to peek.

Skip to Hotel Room

As usual, I was sharing my room with Charlotte. Good...but not independent enough...

'Becky! Nattie and girls are going out for the baseball match. Are you coming?' She pushed the innocent girl deep in her slumber. But I was too sleepy to even say 'no'.

'Becky! Fine! I am leaving you alone. They say the room is haunted.' she tried one last trick.

'No problem mommy! I will do the talking..bye.'.. I waved my lazy hand.

'Fine...but wake up before 12 and make sure to get your breakfast.' she instructed.

'Okay Mom..as you say..' I shifted to the other side. The cover slipped but soon a pair of familiar hands adjusted it over me.

'Lazy Lass.' she mumbled within her chuckles, before leaving the door shut.

Alarm Time!

Man..it's 12...where am I? Slowly I opened my eyes along with the senses to feel a hungry stomach...got to fetch some breakfast. I took a quick shower, changed into my casuals, jeans and a tank top and went on to the catering.

'Hey Becks!' yelled Sami Zayn.

'Hey Sami! getting your breakfast?' I asked my long time friend, making sure not to stand alone.

'Yeah! took a nap actually' he smiled scratching the back of his head.

'Same here fella.' I smiled.

I took my plate and the two of us went towards the nearest table.

'So, Charlotte left you alone?' he pouted in a girlish manner. I know this was teasing.

'No...she's out shopping and she did ask me and I declined.' I clarified the bond of our friendship.

'Hmm..cool.' he said...'a good chance for me then...' he said under his breathe. I lowered my eyebrows in confusion, pretending not to hear or understand. He nodded a 'no' much to save.

I always knew that I was special for Sami and the same was he for me. But for few moths, Sami had been acting weird, looking at me when I am not looking, showing me his romantic poetry compositions , sending me  regular Good Morning-night messages, hovering in front of my room...something I don't want to get between our friendship. Sami is a great guy but I can't think of him anything more than a friend beacause....

Sami's eyes shifted from me to the left, 'Hey Aj! Late breakfast huh?..come on..join in the squad.' Aj was busy picking the best banana when he smiled towards us and approached towards the same table.

'Good Morning Sami boy! Good Morning Becky!' he said taking chair.

'Good Morning Aj!' we said at the same time.

Aj Styles, as you all know him, is a focused person. He not only possesses a good set of moves but a good personality as well. I remember watching him when I was 16. He created his own legend. Coincidentally, we have wrestled in many places together, but our paths never crossed until here, in wwe... I...adored...him...is all I could say.