See Ya soon....my Love

Charlotte! Charlotte! Hey Hun...where have you been?...I peeped through our hotel room after the Smackdown tapings. Me and my love..of course my bestie..won an amazing tag team match today against Emma and Paige. The match was just awesome. Both we and our opponents put on a hell of a show. Specifically me and Char performed three very innovative double teams to score the victory.  However, there was a moment when Paige and Charlotte took things way too serously, bashing each other bad. Even when I was the legal woman, Paige screamed her signature 'It's my house' but instead of what I was expecting, she clutched my neck and looked toward Charlotte in my corner and said something like, 'Be careful, be very careful'. But, all's well that ends well. I dodged it and here we are celebrating. Though I suspect something but that could turn out as the weirdest one though. After we went backstage, it was a very common yet intriguing girly gossip session. There was me, Char, Sasha, Paige, Dana, Renee and Emma. Suddenly, Char's phone rang and she excused herself. After being immersed in the session for nearly two hours, I realized that she hadn't returned.. Such a bad friend I am. But she isn't even in the room. I checked on the bathroom...No..The adjacent terrace..Nope. I became puzzled. Where could she possibly be. I decided to go out and find her. Being failed to find her in this floor, I decided to take the elevator to the ground floor. 

She can't be in gym after such our match, so, I decided to go check the catering. Alas! I was wandering in my thoughts not noticing my way, when I bumped into someone and was about to fall being unmindful. But, the other person somehow held my hand and prevented it. Thank God. 

'Thanks a lot' I said coming back to my senses as I noticed a 'smirking with relief' AJ Styles. He was wearing an AJ Styles phenomenal T Shirt and a casual blue jeans. His silky hairs were shining bright. He looked pretty s....not the time for such thoughts

'Yep, but are you alright? Who was on your mind, if I may ask?' he asked with a cocky smile. The last question kind of made me blush, especially after our last encounters. However, it's irritating to hear something like this when you are next to dead worried about your friend.

'Well, I was just not watching and you came around and...I am sorry. I got to go now.' I said trying to walk past him.

'Someone's fallen head over heals..' he scoffed, letting me stop.

'Aj! What do you mean by that?' I turned back, obviously sensing a kind of vulnerability..God knows why..

'Nothing! I was just curious to know who you are running for? Someone special? He leaned towards me and lowered his voice talking the last part. I wondered what's up with him lately, he's being quite teasing ever since the flight incident.

'What's wrong with you, Styles? And what exactly do you want to hear?' I asked, my temper slowly heating up.

'Something you don't want to share.' he winked. I can't believe he did that

'I thought you to be a decent guy but now I must say I was wrong.How can you go around a girl asking her such private questions?', my voice stronger this time and I hope it would hurt his ego and let him stop. You might think I bursted off in a small matter but the thing is I hate to be uncomfortable around people and I knew I was getting near him. Who the hell he thinks he is? 

But to my disbelief he stood there smiling bigger. I figured it out now, he's gone crazy.

'Wow! the frustrations of love life, I see! ' I can't believe him

'Wow! the frustrations of love life, I see! ' I can't believe him. As I was busy cursing I saw him nearing me and catching hold of mt shoulders with his hands.

'Tell me, did he reject you? Is he cheating? oops bad sex I guess.' The last option flushed through my cheeks. The tinge of my skin nearing my hair colour. Well, I am actually a virgin, so...you get it right.

'Stop it Aj! I shoved his hand off me, almost pushing him, letting him trip a bit.

'Wow..great job lass!' he pointed towards my muscles, 'no matter who you are with, you are gonna be at the top some day'. he said, quite amazed. At this moment I was feeling kind of proud, diminishing my irritation. No one's ever said me that. I knew Charlotte or even Sasha were always placed as bets.

'Really! Thanks!' I said biting my lip and pushing a strand of my hair behind my ear. Oh God! What am I doing!

'Never been more honest Becky. With that talent, grace and beauty, nobody can stop you.' he smiled, his eyes straight on mine, they looked really honest but could even pierce through me with its passion. Ah! Why do I feel that even? 

'Well..ehm'...he cleared this throat ending the uncomfortable silence, 'but make sure  to fall in the right track.' he finished with a smirk. I could've taken this quite normally if he would not have quoted his fingers at 'fall'. Ah! not again.

'By the way, what track were you heading to, now?' he asked curiously. Oh no! Char! I almost forgot! I got to search her and I was being stupidly involved in a nonsensical talking with this man.

'Charlotte!' I spoke. 'I was searching her. She's missing.'

'What! MISSING! he scooped into a laughter. Obviously, he won't understand. Only one who loses knows..I was irritated with his reaction and attempted to go, but suddenly remembered something.

'Aj! Have you seen her?' I took a chance.

'Well! Can't say where she could be now, but last time I saw her, she entered Vince's office. I was making my exit when she entered. That's how we crossed paths.'

'Why did not you tell me before?' I asked angrily.

'You didn't ask me before.' he said mimicking the same intonation I used.

I was about to rush to the office when I saw Charlotte approaching. She looked sad and tensed. Her eyes had marks of dried tears. What's wrong?

'Char..what happened?' I ran towards her for a hug. 'Where were you? Did Vince say you something? I asked, imaging the obvious.

'No Becks, he was really nice, her voice cracked, as she was about to walk. 'Let's get to the room Becks.' She said, turning to the surroundings.

***************

'What! Oh no!...how? and when?' I exclaimed hearing her.

'This afternoon. He went into the bathroom where he faced some concussions. Doctor says, he's critical.' she bursted into my arms. Oh God! How could that happen to Ric?

'Becks! I have to reach there by the very first flight. I just want to see him.' Charlotte was really heavy for her father. I pulled her into a tight hug. 'It's gonna be alright Char! He's gonna be fine. let me help you in packing.'

*****************

'Bye Becks! Take care of yourself and stop picking crazy fights with people, at least as long as I return.' She nodded my head lightly.

'Hmm..' I nodded, hiding the pain of being parted from my best friend for a while,' You too take care of yourself as well as Ric. I'll be calling you. Keep me updated about him, okay.'

'Sure. Now I have to go. I'll miss you and see you soon. Bye Becks.' she entered the security zone.

'Bye my love! Shall see ya soon.' I yelled standing at the Airport entrance.