Atonement!

One Week Later

One Week Later..

I am tired. Just had a lonely flight to handle. Yes! I just landed in Cleveland from Dublin. I met my mom and I told her about Aj. Guess what! She was more excited than me. she even asked me if there was a possible marriage date, so that she can begin the arrangements. Typical Mom! But, Aj said he was gonna be back day after tomorrow and I don't wanna spill the beans in the roaster before he arrives and make things kind of official. Of course, we still, haven't shared those magical words till now. Oh! that's a call from him.

Becky: Hey...whats up?

Aj: It's boring man. Did you reach safe and any problem in the flight?

Becky: (chuckles) No my helpmate. It was all cool. I'm a little tired though.

Aj: Thank Heavens!  And take some rest. Don't put too much in the performance center.

Becky: Yeah! Thanks for being a nice Daddy though (laughs).

Aj: I am your Daddy.(growls)

Becky: (blushes) Shut up Aj. Btw, when's your flight?

Aj: 3 am tomorrow. Just few more hours.

Becky: Cool. Can't wait to see you.

Aj: Me too Becks. But, I won't take more time. Take some rest and drink some water.

Becky: Sure (laughs). Bye.

Aj: Bye.

(Disconnected).

I smiled looking at my phone. I can't wait for the moment when we become official. 

'Becky, where are you? Carmella's just loaded a new horror tape. She can't wait to show us.' Charlotte said excited. Yes, both me and Char have fascinations towards horror stories. I jumped up from the bed and rushed behind her. Do hell with rest! I took a bottle of water with me though!

'There you are!' Carmella sighed seeing us. Eva and Summer were already there with her.

'What is it?' I asked.

'About a fort in India.' Carmella replied.

'Must be fun and damn scary.' Charlotte added with thrill in her tone.

'But, Car! why don't you show them the thing you showed me earlier today.' Eva Marie said.

'What is it?' I asked curiously.

'O..I almost forgot. You'll be shocked.' said Carmella and selected to play a certain video.

It was a wrestling match from a WWC in Puerto Rico. The match involved Alberto Del Rio versus an guy who I've never seen before. The former won the match but it was then that the climax struck. His 'girlfriend' Paige entered the ring with a certain something in her hand. She then, gave the audience a provocative smile and showed a glimpse of a diamond ring to them in her usual sassy attitude. What is she trying to do? And the, the young British sat on her knees in front of her 39 years old boy friend and.... proposed him. What! What's Alberto gonna do?But, my question was soon answered when an emotional Del Rio smiled at his girlfriend and accepted her ring gracefully planting a kiss on her lips. They were engaged.