Worse than the Bermuda Triangle!

Becky's P-O-V

My eyes closed with bliss as the water droplets hit my bare skin. Memories of last night flooded in my mind and a smile formed on my lips as I cherished my special memories with him, Aj Styles, my crush till the day I saw him wrestling for the first Time on TV. I admired everything from his extraordinary move sets, his sheer athleticism to his innocent light brown eyes. The first time I saw the camera zoom in those, I melted. However, a crush was a crush until, I Luke and Karl introduced us in that club. My eyes sparkled with delight as Aj made his way towards our table in that noir black leather jacket and a hoodie, looking so damn sexy! He seemed interested in growing his hairs a little longer these days. Good choice, I must say. However, Styles, as an initial acquaintance seemed too proud and reserved. He barely talked to me in half an hour of our meet, making me uncomfortable. However, as I've told, I hate being uncomfortable around people. So, I tried to intervene his talks a number of time, suggesting humorous undertones. Finally, it was my eighth attempt, a joke on Karl's subjugation to his girlfriend that made the Georgia native chuckle facing me. He said, 'A good one.' between his laughter, thus, creating an exciting energy within me. Then, it was my one of my favorite tracks till into You playing. Unlike others, who fail to guard their toes on this, I find trouble controlling my vocal cords. And that's what I did running to the microphone area. The club went nuts, soon echoing me. Aj, who was busy with recordings, now shifted his attention towards me. He smiled a lot, seemingly absorbed. I was on cloud nine. Later that night, I proposed a Pizza eating contest out of my delight but Aj was winning this fair and square. I couldn't take the loss and threw two of my remaining pieces on his plate. I claimed my victory as Karl and Luke protested. Aj simply chuckled looking at me. I wish, I could stay the night with the guys but I had a flight the next day. So, after a lot of inner turmoils, I decided to bid Aj a goodbye with a heavy heart. I wish I could see him more! 

My pleas weren't left unheard. I met him once more in a charity organization. He smiled at me in our very first sight. We talked for few minutes and it seemed that he was way more chilled out than the other day. Alas! I was soon called up in NXT  and had to leave Japan soon. My crush was crushed. But then it was Royal Rumble 2016, excitement filled the arena as all waited keenly for entrant number 3. I am , the monitor read, Phenomenal....everyone watching were on their feet as one of the best pro-wrestlers of the generation appeared in the wwe roaster. As I saw, I froze, my heartbeat went uncontrollably fast and my eyes seemed to bulge out of their sockets! Am I dreaming? Soon, Aj and I shared the same space and had our little Hi's and Hello's. But, whenever he went on to talk more, a strange sensation filled me. I couldn't match his eyes and his cocky smirk seemed to burn by cheeks to ashes. Then, there was the flight episode. With throbbing head and puking tendencies, I could barely breathe when he assisted me. His eyes looked more concerned than ever and I wanted to drown to its depth. But, then I realized that my increasing passions for him were much like building castles in the air. He doesn't feel the same anyway and I got to get over it.

But, to my utter dismay, he went on to tease me with other wwe superstars' names. Amidst these teases and fights, annoyance and jollity, I don't know when my crush wasn't a crush anymore and I understood it clear after returning from Blairesville. I don't know what's gonna happen next.  But, the way he looks at me and included me within himself, I feel that......fingers crossed! ....but, for now all I know is I am in love with... Aj Styles!

 Aj Styles!