Part 13

Yongguk POV

Sunhwa and I found an empty study and waited for Himchan and Miyoung to arrive.

“I can't believe he would do something like that!” I sighed in frustration. “Himchan is out of his mind!”

“Don't you think we should listen to their side of the story?” Sunhwa tried to speak reason, but I didn't want to hear it.

“Now that we are a part of this family, I thought it would be best to understand everything.”

“But I explained the rules to you when she first brought you to the house.”

“Yeah, I know” I sighed. “But I had a feeling there was more to it than that, so I went to the leader of your gang, Hyoseong, and asked her to explain things in more detail for me.”

“So she told you everything?”

I looked Sunhwa in the eyes and said “Yes, she told me everything.”

A few moments later, Himchan and Miyoung walked into the study, hands clasped tightly together. I sighed as I watched them. “We need to talk about this Himchan.”

“What do we need to discuss?” Himchan said defiantly.

“Your relationship with Miyoung.”

“Yongguk is right, we need to discuss this” Sunhwa spoke up.

“No we don't!” Miyoung yelled at us.

“Miyoung, the Annual Ball is next week...”

“I know” Miyoung interrupted Sunhwa. “What of it?”

“You are supposed to announce your break up at the Ball” Sunhwa insisted.

Himchan moved behind Miyoung and wrapped his arms around her waist. She smiled and giggled a little at the show of affection. I had never seen Himchan so genuinely happy. It made me question if we were doing the right thing.

“We are not breaking up” Miyoung stated. “We are going to formally announce our relationship at the Ball.”

“Miyoung! You can't do that!” Sunhwa yelled at her. I was actually quite surprised by her actions considering the fact that she was so excited to see them together.

“I'm sorry Unnie, but I can and I will” Miyoung spoke with authority.

“Agassi!”

“This isn't up for discussion Unnie!”

Miyoung turned to leave, but Sunhwa asked “Does he know what you are risking?!”