Part 4

Himchan POV

“Okay! Which one of you is Himchan?” her father screamed at us.

What is going on? Why did she say my name? “I am” I said as I raised my hand nervously.

He looked at me and I could swear I saw daggers coming out of his eyes. “So you are the one who put my daughter in this state?”

“No!” Miyoung stood up in my defense. “The guys from the Boyfriend gang did this to me.”

“Then why did you tell Shi-dae that he was your fiancé?” her father was pointing at me.

Fiancé? What the hell is he talking about? “I said that because...” she paused, looked at me and blushed. Why is she blushing? What is going on? “He defeated me before the fight with the Boyfriend gang.”

Okay, now I'm really confused. “What exactly is going on?” I asked.

Her father walked up to me and asked “Why did you challenge my daughter?”

“What are you talking about?” I stuttered.

“Father! Does it really matter?”

He faced his daughter and said “Miyoung...”

“No! I'm not going to let you interfere in this. You were the one who made the stupid rule in the first place, or have you forgotten what happened three years ago?”

Her father sulked back to his chair and sat down. “No, I haven't forgotten.”

“Then we don't have anything else to discuss.” She turned to the girls that greeted us and called out “Hyoseong!”

“Yes, Agassi?”

“Have the girls prepare rooms for the members of BAP. From this day forward they will be a part of the TS family.”

“Yes, Agassi” Hyoseong bowed. Then her father stood and left the room with the girls following after him.

Wow! Who would have thought that she could command such presence and authority? Suddenly, she turned and faced us again. “It has been a very long day and I am sure you are all very tired. We will continue this conversation in the morning. The girls will show you to your rooms once they have been prepared.”

Yongguk stood and said “I appreciate what you have done for my guys, but I think it would be best if we take our leave now.” He turned to us and we all started to rise.

She turned and looked at him cockily. What the hell is she thinking? “Very well, you are free to go...”

“We are?” I asked, because it seemed too easy.