Part 9

Miyoung POV

A few days after the bathroom incident, I heard Sunhwa calling me. “Miyoung! This just came for you” she said as she handed me an envelope.

“Thanks” I replied halfheartedly as I threw the envelope on my desk.

“What’s with that expression?”

“Nothing.”

“Please, it is never just nothing with you.” She walked over to the desk, grabbed the envelope and opened it. “This is an invitation to the Annual Ball! You should be excited!”

“Normally I would be, but…”

“But….What?”

“Everyone will be expecting me to show up with… You know.”

“And how is that a problem? You've already decided that you were going to announce your break up at the Ball, so it shouldn't matter who you go with.”

“I know, but I had hoped to talk to him about it before actually doing it.” I sighed “He hasn’t spoken to me since they moved into the house. Plus, I haven’t even seen him since the little incident a week ago.”

“What incident?”

OH Crap! I mentally face palmed myself. “It’s nothing worth mentioning.” I quickly replied. I hope she doesn't notice that I stuttered.

“Then why did you mention it?” She smiled at me devilishly.

“It’s nothing.”

“Miyoung, just tell me.”

“Remember that day you were looking for Himchan to go shopping?”

“Yeah” Sunhwa smiled. “I ran into him in the hall. His friends canceled on him, so I was able to drag him shopping with Yongguk.”

“Yeah… Well, do you remember when you asked me if I knew where he was?”

“How could I forget?" she laughed. "You were taking a shower.”

“Yeah” I blushed as I remembered what happened.

“Why are you blushing all of a sudden?”

“Because, Himchan was actually in the bathroom when you asked me that.”

“What?!”

“That’s not all.”