Part 12

Himchan POV

Come on Hyung, just go away! I silently prayed to myself.

“Yongguk!” I heard Sunhwa call out to him and Miyoung flinched.

Damn it! I wish they would talk a little louder so I could hear what they are saying.

“You know?!” Yongguk screamed. What are they talking about? Now I'm starting to get nervous too.

“He likes her?!” Sunhwa said. Great job keeping my secret Yongguk!

“Yes!” Sunhwa said.

“No!...........” Yongguk argued. Crap! What did he say?

“Oh, come on!” Sunhwa pressed.

“No!” Yongguk held firm.

I don't know what they are arguing about, but I have a feeling it has something to do with me and Miyoung.

“Well, I don't care what you say because you aren't my leader!” Sunhwa said. Then, the next thing I know, I hear the door handle turning. SHIT! I should have locked that!

“What do you think you are doing?!” I think Yongguk is trying to stop her. Thank you, Hyung!

“What does it look like? I'm going to wake up Himchan for breakfast” she sounded rather bubbly.

The next thing I know, Miyoung and I are face to face with Yongguk and Sunhwa.

“Ho... ly...” Yongguk covered her mouth, pulled her inside and closed the door.

“Morning, Hyung” I chuckled nervously as Miyoung pulled the covers over her head.

“Care to explain?” Yongguk looked at me seriously.

I hate it when he does that. “Do I really need to? I think it is pretty obvious what happened.”

Sunhwa squealed with excitement as she looked at Miyoung “Really?”

Miyoung POV

Why did she have to find us together like this? I blushed and nodded in hopes that she would let it go, but she started to squeal some more. “OH MY GOD!”

“Will you please keep it down?” Himchan yelled at her. “Do you want everyone in the house to know?”

She settled down a little, but she still had a grin from ear to ear plastered on her face. “Sorry.”

Yongguk sighed. “We'll talk about this later” he said firmly, then he grabbed Sunhwa by the arm and dragged her towards the door. “Get dressed and come down for breakfast” he said before leaving.