Chapter 5

"What are we gonna do now?"Kai asked.

"Are we going to tell Seliel about this?"Jay asked.

"I don't know. We just have to find the crystal and if this is really Cole, we have to save him"Lloyd said.

"Yeah, but how?"Kai asked.

"Let's first see what happened on the cameras"Zane said and everyone agreed. They went to his office and he researched the recording from this night"There they are"Zane said and put them on. They saw that someone with hoodie on entered and took the Eye of the Snake, them turned and started walking back. When he turned the guys kinda saw his face.

"Zane stop it"Lloyd commanded and Zane did what he was told"Zoom to the face"Lloyd said and Zane did that"Zoom.....zoom......zoom.... zoom.....stop"Lloyd said and Zane stopped. There was a face, but the guys couldn't see it.

"Zane, can you clear the picture?"Jay asked.

"Only a second"Zane said and did something on the computer then the picture cleared to revalue Cole.

"It's really him."Kai said.

"What are we gonna do now?"Lloyd asked.

"We have to tell Seliel first."Kai said.

"No we can't! What if we will have to kill him....again?"Jay said.

"Jay has a point. We won't tell anyone for this. Even the other girls. We will just have to do it by ourselves"Lloyd said.

"And what are we gonna do then?"Kai asked.

"We will have to find him and bring back the Eye of the Snake, of course"Lloyd said.

"And how are we gonna do it?"Jay asked.

"Well, I can search for him from the temple"Lloyd said.

"I am always connected with the cameras in the city!"Zane exclaimed

"I can watch the cameras from the office"Jay said.

"And I will talk with everyone that saw him. I am a policeman after all"Kai said.

"Okay then team. Let's do this"Lloyd said putting his hand in the middle. The others followed and yelled.

"NINJA GO!"

"Huh, it's not the same without Cole"Jay said sadly.

"Yeah Jay, we know, but we can't do anything about it"Lloyd said.

"Let's go home, guys"Kai said and everyone nodded and went to their homes.

In this time Cole had arrived the secret lair with the crystal. He went to his Master.

"Ahhhh Cole...good job"Balthazar said taking the crystal.

"Thank you Master"Cole said"What is the next Mission master?"Cole asked and then one solider came running in.

"Master Bruno, the ninjas are after us"the solder said

"Good. Now Cole, it's time to give your old friends a visit"Balthazar said and laughed evilly.