Chapter 4

In the museum of Ninjago was kept a very important artifact. The eye of the Snake. It's a very powerful crustal, which if you connect to it's staff it can destroy everything.

Someone entered the museum and went to the eye. He grabbed it and ran away. The alarm went off and momentally one policeman entered and looked around.

Lloyd was in the temple with his wife and son. It was dark outside and they were peacefully sleeping. Suddenly Lloyd's phone buzzed. He turned to take it and saw it was the police. He took his phone and went outside the room, so he won't bother his wife, then answer the call.

"Hello Detective Holms"Lloyd said when he answered.

"Hello Lloyd. I hope I am not bothering you"Detective Homes said.

"No, no, don't worry"Lloyd lied. If it's important he doesn't have time.

"Someone stole the Eye of the Snake from the museum. You know how important it is Mr. Garmadon."the Detective said.

"Okay, I am coming"Lloyd said and end the call, then felt someone wrapping his hands around his waist. He turned to see a half asleep version of his wife.

"Honey what's up?"she asked

"I have to go to the museum"Lloyd said, then felt someone on his leg

"Why daddy?"Luke asked looking at Lloyd with his big green eyes and hugging his green teddy bear along with his dad's leg

"Someone stole something and I have to go to help"Lloyd said.

"Can I come too?"Luke asked and Lloyd sighed.

"I am sorry Luke. You can't, but soon, I promise you, you will go on very much missions"Lloyd said and the 4 years old smiled

"Lloyd you have to stop with the Ninja stuff and to start your normal live."Harumi said

"I know, but it's just part of me and since Cole, you know, I am not sure if the others still want to be Ninjas"

Lloyd arrived at the museum and saw detective Holmes talking with some policemen.

"So what's up?"Lloyd asked as he walked up to him.

"We found fingerprints, and we though you want to see who they belong to"the Detective said, showing Lloyd his tablet. Lloyd gasped.

"How is that possible?"Lloyd asked.

"We don't know"Holms answered.

"Okay, I have to talk with my team first, then I will tell you what we are going to do"Lloyd said.

"Okay, but be faster, because you know what can happen"Holms warned him.

"I know, don't worry"Lloyd said and walked out of the museum. He took his phone and opened their group chat, then send a message.

Lloyd: Guys we have a problem! And I have to tell you something. We have to meet now!

Lloyd stayed a little and waited for answer. After a while he got some

Zane: What happened?

Jay: Everything ok?

Kai: What's up?

Lloyd: I will explain later. Where we are gonna meet?

Zane: Let's meet in Borg Industries

Lloyd: Okay. Borg Industries in 15

With that, Lloyd put his phone back in his pocked and went to his car, then drove to Borg Industries.

Once Lloyd arrived in front of Borg Industries, he saw the three guys waiting for him outside. He left his car and went to them.

"What's up Lloyd?"Jay asked.

"Yeah, why did you woke us up at 3 in the morning?"Kai added.

"Let's go inside first"Lloyd said. Zane unlocked Borg Industries and they went to his office.

"So, will you tell us now?"Zane asked.

"Someone stole the Eye of the Snake..."Lloyd started.

"Okay, this is bad"Jay said.

"That's not the only part..."Lloyd said.

"What do you mean?"Kai asked.

"I think you will be interested who the stealer is"Lloyd said.

"Who's he?"Zane asked.

"It's someone we know very well..."Lloyd said taking out his phone and showed them the same Holms showed him.

"No way..."Jay gasped.

"How is this possible?"Zane asked  

"That mean Cole is....alive"