Epilogue

Mia's POV

"Hey do you want to come over after school?" my hearts beating again as he asks me, my stomach starts to tingle again when I feel his hands on mine.

"S-sure, should I bring something?" When he smiles his dimples make me feel like I'm going to explode.

"No just you beautiful." I can feel the weird tingling in my cheeks. I check my watch and start to walk away.

"See you Harry." He smiles again and winks. I wave my hand and hear the bell ring again and I head to English and hand him a pass before Harry came.

***

I get home earlier before school ends and rush to my room. "Mia?" crap dad's home. I close my door and hurry to my bathroom and shower. I rush to my closet and for the first time in years I think to myself I have nothing to wear. I start to panic and nerves start to build.

Ugh what is happening, I groan kicking a bag over. I'm glad I did, a black clean flippy tunic dress falls out with medium long sleeves, mom must have snuck it in my room. I feel a ting of anger at the fact she was in my room but get distracted pulling on my boots and folding the top part over, huh never knew they could do that. I pull the brush through my hair reapply eyeliner and mascara.

I look at myself in the mirror and feel jittery. I pull on my leather jacket and walk out of my room. I rush downstairs and ignore my mother and father's call. I walk up the path and take a deep breath before I ring the door bell.

I hear heels get closer and see the brown haired woman welcome me. "Hi Mia, you look lovely can I help you?" ugh no nerves no stay away.

"I-I um Harry asked me to come over after school." I pinch myself to stay calm.

"Oh okay please come in, Harry isn't home yet but you are welcome to wait for him, he should be here in any minute. Would you like to join me in the kitchen?" whoa new to this, someone's actually talking to me.

"Okay." Is all I can manage out. She walks with me to the marbled kitchen and sits me on the cold tall chair. Well legs how do you like the fresh air? I've never worn anything but pants.

"Would you like some smoothie? I just made it, it has bananas, strawberries, and ice cream." My stomach growls and I just realize I've been so out of it I forgot to eat. I shake my head and she smiles.

"So Mia your mother tells me you are at the top of your class." I just nod. Mom talks about me? I can feel what she wants to ask.

"My mom likes chocolate and low fat vanilla macaroons from the bakery across her work. Give her those and you'll be her favorite. She hates any yellow candy or fruits; she says yellow never matches with anything." I roll my eyes and Ms. Styles laughs.

"You know your mother says she wishes you were like your sister but I'm not sure I agree with that." She winks and I see where Harry gets it from.

"Thanks, so far you and your son are the only ones to think that." She gives a sad smile and I take a swig of the pink substance. "This is really good Ms. Styles." She gives a loud sarcastic laugh.

"Please call me Ann." She smiles and I see where Harry gets it, now I wonder what he got from his father. "Now I was about to make some cookies would you like to help?" I haven't made cookies since I was little.

***

Ann drops another cookie and I giggle. "I think I put too much oil on my hands." I playfully roll my eyes, she's not as bad as Harry makes her out to be. Her taste in aprons is humorous as I have on the body of super woman and she a Minnie mouse one.