7: Pain and Pleasure

BANGKOK, THAILAND'S CAPITAL

City lights could be seen scattered everywhere through the glass wall in one of the rooms of Thai's grand hotels.

It was nighttime.

Lucy and Natsu were in one of the expensive suites, with their bodyguards on the opposite room next door.

"Finally, some time to rest," Lucy started as she stripped off her white coat.

She was in the bathroom, getting ready to dip in the water.

They've just arrived from the meeting. The gathering's purpose was to get in touch with the other big Families; to know whether or not they were still on the ranks.

The Japanese family, for 13 consecutive years, was always in the first rank. Followed by the Americans.

"I have been spending the entire day exchanging greetings with the other Wives," she sighed tiredly, "I can feel myself getting old."

Natsu entered the bathroom with a chuckle.

He has been listening to her complaints ever since they got to the hotel.

"You'll have to get used to it, baby. This is still your first time...there will be more gatherings to attend for the years to come."

He said as he took of his black coat and started loosening his necktie.

If it isn't so obvious, he was going to join her in the water.

The bathroom was grand indeed, but comparing it to their own bathroom at the Main House, it was nothing.

As Natsu removed his wristwatch and placed it near the sink, Lucy already made her way to the Jacuzzi. Soaking her body with the soothing lukewarm water.

He was watching her the entire time, from the moment she undressed until the part where she was naked.

"Do you think Lucas is okay?"

Lucy spoke as she wet her long hair with the water, staring at him.

At him and his bare firm, hard abs just for her to see.

Her fair skin started to get a tinge of pink from the heat emitted by the water. But the pink on her cheeks were definitely due to something else.

"He'll be fine. Stop worrying so much," Natsu answered as he walked towards the Jacuzzi.

"I know, baby, I know. It's just that...I'm not used to being away from him."

Her voice was low.

Natsu closed the distance between them as he listened to her. Both of them naked and soaked.

Lucy's back was leaning against the circular tub's ivory material as Natsu made himself comfortable above her.

He gently leaned down to the level of her ears,

"Everyone will make sure he is well taken care of, or else."

He whispered. His breath brushing her now pink ears.

Lucy gave out a giggle as she circled her arms around his neck.

She knew he was tickling her on purpose. She could feel him smirk as he softly bit her earlobe.

"Maybe we should have brought him with us," Lucy added.

Natsu slowly pulled his head back to look at her,

"Baby, we're dealing with people who have highly exceptional Mafia brains here," he answered with that composed voice of his, "This is no place for him, and he's still too fragile."