" LEAVE ME ALONE " I cried louder every time. " please stop please " I screamed while feeling the worst pain that i ever felt in my life. Everything hurt. I was beat, I was cut at this point I just wish I was dead.

End of dream

I woke up sweating and panting at the horrific dream I just had. It seemed so real. Why am I having these types of nightmares what's been going on with me lately ?

I made my way downstairs to get me a glass of water I was frightened at what I just saw. Of course I am happy it was only a dream but I've never experienced anything so real like that. It's like it really happened.

I grabbed a glass from the kitchen cabinet and walked up to the fridge I turned around and my eye caught someone running beside the backyard door I screamed in terror and dropped my glass cup causing it to break and I ran upstairs crying which woke everyone up.

" lily what's going on " aunt Stella said running next to me while I was crying.

" I s-swear there w-was s-someone in the b-backyard " I said while my whole body was shaking. Aunt Stella's husband grabbed his bat and headed downstairs. A few moments past by and he walked back up with a confused look on his face.

" lily there was no one there " he said.

" no I swear I saw someone ! I'm not crazy aunt Stella I swear I saw someone " I cried. Aunt stell looked at her husband and gave him that ( she's crazy I'll fix this ) look. He left to go back to sleep and it was just aunt Stella and I in my room I was still pretty shaken up.

" lily I'm really worried about you. You're seeing bad dreams and imaging stuff that aren't really there hunny what's going on with you I think you need to see someone about this".

" aunt Stella I actually saw someone why doesn't anyone believe me " I cried birthing my head under my pillow.

" hey, I believe you okay? "

Aunt Stella's POV :

Of course I didn't believe her. We've been living here for almost 10 years and never had this happened on our street. Something is really going on with lily. She's been having nightmares and being scared of everything. Nor to mention the fact that she's now seeing things that aren't even real. I will set up an appointment for her tomorrow to go see a doctor because this is really going to be a problem if we just leave it at that.

Anthony's POV:

"Jake your such an idiot don't go back there !" I said while Jake was going to hop the backyard fence of Lily's house.

" no one will see me everyone's asleep anyways" Jake said putting on his hoodie just in case if anyone is up no one sees him.

Jakes POV:

Holy crap I saw her. It was 1 in the morning what was she doing up? I can't believe I found her. My plan is going to work and I was starting to get that feeling that for sure we will get her back tomorrow. I ran back to the front got in the car and the boys and I went back home to get some sleep tomorrow is going to be a good day.

In the morning ~

Aunt Stella's POV:

...... please leave a message after the tone beep .............. " hi Dr. Rosiland, this is Stella Parker I'm calling to set up an appointment for my niece lily Collins call me back thank you "

I hung up frustrated at the fact that no one was answering their phones lily really needed this I feel bad for her the kids been through a lot it's never easy for her She's a tough one.

I was sipping my morning coffee when I finally got that call back.

" Hi Mrs. Parker I've received your message what may I assist you with " the Dr. said

" Hello there Dr. Rosiland, well I wanted to set up an appointment for my niece lily, she's been stressing a lot over almost everything she's had a rough past and I'm guessing it would help her if she just sat there and talked about her problems with you " I said.

" you know we always try our best to help our patients how about today and 12:00 pm she can come in and I'll work with her from there"

" sounds amazing thank you so much Dr. Rosiland " I said as I hung up the phone.

Lily's POV:

I woke up and looked at my alarm clock I noticed it was 9 am wow did I really sleep that much. I mean I didn't even get any sleep last night so that kind of solves why I woke up so late. I decided to freshen up and hop into the shower. I let the warm water kick in and take over my body suddenly I felt relaxed. I washed my hair brushed my teeth and shaved and I was done. I hoped out the shower and walked over to my closet putting on a T-shirt with some leggings. I made my way downstairs and saw that everyone was awake already.

I grabbed myself a bowl and poured some cereal with milk. As I was eating I stared out the window and thought about last night for a second. Maybe I was paranoid, maybe I was just seeing things. I mean that dream messed me up pretty hard. They were right I was seeing stuff.

Aunt Stella walked right in and said " lily I got you an appointment to go see a specialist and I'll come with you just so you don't feel alone "

" you didn't have to do this for me I'm fine " I said looking down knowing that I wasn't actually fine.

" it's for your own good lily I suggest you go and clear your head " she assisted.

" aunt Stella would you be upset if I told you that I'd rather go by myself " I said looking into her eyes feeling sorry.

" it's not a problem lily whatever makes you comfortable but it's at 12:00 so you better go and get ready " she said.

" thank you for everything " I smiled at her giving her a hug and making my way upstairs to get ready. I wasn't sure about telling them anything about me getting kidnapped but that is a huge part of the stress I am getting now.

After picking out my clothes that I wanted to wear I walked over to my little desk and lightly did my makeup. The casual mascara and filled in my eyebrows.

Ten minutes past and I was ready to go. I grabbed my bag and called an Uber to take me I didn't want to walk so I decided to call the Uber.

" bye aunt Stella I'll be back soon " I waved at her as I walked out the door. I looked around and saw no Uber. Maybe he's running late.

" don't make any sudden moves and don't scream " I heard someone say and I froze dead in my tracks. I knew who's voice that was....

Authors note :

Guys this story is going to get so much better I can promise you guys that thank you to everyone who enjoys it stay tuned !