Chapter: 1

Pic above is not mine. Just using it to show what my character look like. It's awesome work. Oh and fair warning. Massive sadness, gore and... well gore in this chapter. sorry it's a bad start off but I didn't really know where to start it so here ya go. Sad depressing entrance. 

Melody's POV: 

I opened my optics, waking from recharge, hearing chaos, explosions, and screams from outside my small pod. I feel something move the pod and suddenly the door opens, and a large figure with a blue visor across his faceplate is looking down at me with sadness written all over his features. "I'm sorry, my sweet little Melody." I hear his deep voice break at the end and footsteps running towards us. The figure looks over his shoulder and I can barely see a red sword stained blue in some areas in his large servo. 

I cry and hold my servos up to him, feeling scared and not wanting him to leave me. "I know sweetspark." He whispers, a few lubricant tears streaming down his face from below his visor. He lets me hold his large digit for a few seconds, as he looks at something beside us. "Let me see her Grim. Just once." A strained voice says. I hear Grim vent in sadness as he moves my small carrying pod to the left. He removes his digit causing me to cry a bit, until my view is replaced by a smaller figure with a black and white frame. His optics are a shining blue but they look like they are slightly fading and his blue visor has a big crack across it. I reach my servos up to him and he instantly breaks down letting out a few whimpers and letting lubricant tears fall. "I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry, my sweet sparkling." He whispers laying his helm close to me. 

I hug it and he gives me a big kiss to the helm before pulling away. The large figure, Grim, walks up again and does the same, before quickly rushing to the door, and pushing himself against it. The smaller framed bot picks my pod up and holds me close to his chest plate, as we hear more footsteps and pounding coming from outside. Grim looks over at us with a very sad look on his faceplate, "Sweetspark, we have to do it now." I hear the smaller figure vent and slowly stand up, groaning in the process, and walking towards an area to his right. I hear something open and the smaller figure puts what looks like a data-chip into my tiny servo, and kisses my helm one last time. "Always remember us Little Melody. Never forget your music." He quickly closes the pod door and set me inside a bigger pod, strapping my pod down. 

Behind him I could barely see Grim holding the door, pushing all of his weight against it. We barely make optic contact before the door is shoved open, and my pod is quickly shot out. Looking out, I see that I was just shot out of a ship, and then I slowly fade into recharge, crying out for the mechs that were just with me. 

Present: 

I snap awake from recharge, my plates hot, and lubricant tears streaming down my faceplate. I look around to see that I'm still chained to a wall, in a dirty cell. That dream haunts me every night, and I still don't know if those mechs are alive or not, but one thing I'm sure of; they were my parents.

I vent and rest against the wall, trying to take the stress away from my arms. Soon enough, I hear several footsteps outside the cell, and after a few seconds, the cell door slides open to reveal 3 vehicons. "OH how sad. She's been lubricating again." One mocks and as he gets closer I growl at him. Sadly, this vehicon is used to my behavior and roughly drags me out of the cell, with the assistance of one of the other two. As they drag me through the ships halls, I feel myself ache all over and remember the last few times this happened. All of them ending with me leaking energon all over my cells floor. Yup, sounds lovely. 

They drag me along until we reach a pair of larger doors and one presses a code into it while the other two just glare ahead. I scoff and try to adjust only to get a kick to the abdomen. Deciding that I should just stay still, the door opens and my optics widen, seeing someone I haven't seen in awhile. Lord Megatron stood in the control room, glaring down at me, while his third in command and security and communications officer stood next to him. The two vehicons dragged me closer to him and as they threw me down in front of him I glare up at him. 

"Pathetic." Megatron spat, glaring back down at me. "Are you sure this is her Soundwave?" he asks the silent mech who replied with a nod. Megatron hummed in what sounded like thought as he slowly circled my still frame. "I wonder if you're just being smart, your scared out of your processor, or you just think I'm stupid." He hissed at me, and kicked me hard, sending me a few feet away next to a few vehicons who were working. I tried getting up but before I could, Megatrons huge pede slammed down on my side pinning me to the floor and causing me to cry out in pain. 

"Now lets get to business shall we." Megatron says and leans down closer to me, putting a lot of weight on his one pede that was pushing on my side. I try to hold in the cry of pain but it comes out as whimpers. "What do you know about the Autobots?" He asks me and I shake my helm, not really knowing much. "Do I have to persuade you?" he says and pushes his pede down further causing a few of my side plates to contort and bend. I cry out and almost scream as Megatron keeps going, pretty soon my entire right side is twisted plates, energon leaking past a few. "Going to tell me anything now?" he asks. I shake my helm and gasp out at him trying to talk between vents. 

"I've never been near an Autobot. Alone since sparkling.." I gasp and cry out at Megatron removes his weight from me, but I quickly regret gasping for Megatron picks me up by the throat cables and slams me into a wall next to us. "Don't lie to me!" he yells and I whimper while trying to pull his servo away, which is obviously no use. "Soundwave bring in the prisoner." Megatron says and Soundwave disappears out of the door, leaving me with Megatron and about 10 vehicons. "Now tell me. What do you know of the Autobots plans!" I don't answer and just stare at him loosing focus in my helm from low energon flow to my processor. 

"Stupid femme!" he yells and throws me to the ground just as the door opens and Soundwave drags in a mech much larger than me with green and white plates along with a few red ones and by his large wing struts; I'm guessing he's a flyer. He drops the mech who looks at me with green optics, and he quickly observes the room before Megatron picks me up by the throat again, dragging me over towards him. Megatron drops me just out of the mechs reach and I start to cough up energon, from all the damage to my inners from previous interrogations being disturbed. 

"What do you want Megs?" the mech asks, sounding rather disobedient. Looking at his arm, I see the Autobot symbol, I have the same one on my shoulders; although I don't necessarily know how they got there. Megatron growls and kicks the mech hard making him groan and drop to the ground. We make optic contact and for a second he looks sad, then I break contact as Megatron picks me up again this time by the wrist. "Answer my questions Wrecker and maybe this young femmes life with by spared." He growls and I just look at the ground, knowing that the mech won't say anything. "What do you wanna know?" he asks, sounding emotionless. I hear Megatron chuckle and he asks his question. "What are the Autobots next plans? We know Prime sent out a message." I glance at the mech to find him thinking. "Probably trying to find more of us. Autobots that is." He says, almost like hes done this before. 

Megatron growls and punches me hard, making me cry out as he punched me in the side that was twisted up. He drops me and I just lay there whimpering and holding my side, energon flowing out of a dent that Megatron had made. I see the mech start to crawl towards me and I shake my helm quickly. Megatron sees this and smirks. "So you want to help her do you Mech? Well then." He picks me up by the throat cables again slams me into the wall, summoning his sword and pushing the tip against my abdomen. I whimper and close my optics, ready for massive pain. 

"Why don't you answer a question and I might not harm her... much." He says with a twisted smirk and I can feel the sword tip dig slightly more into my plates causing me to whimper a bit. I hear the mech vent and talk with sadness in his voice. "What do you want?" 

"I want you to answer one more question. Where are the Autobots located?" I hear silence from the mech and just as a warning to him Megatron pushes his sword more, causing me to gasp. "Earth. Their at a planet called Earth." He spits out and Megatron smiles as I slowly open my optics somewhat expecting to be let go. 

The mech vents and looks at me and then Megatron his frame stiff. "Autobots. Such idiots." Megatron growls before slamming his sword into me. I let out a pained scream as pain floods through me, and the mech jumps up but is quickly pushed down by Soundwave. Looking over with lubricant tears streaming down my faceplate, I make optic contact with the mech and see that he has a sad and almost broken look on his features. I whimper a bit as Megatron throws me to the ground and I just lay there, feeling energon leaking out of me, and my processor fading to black. 

Aaahhh cliffhanger! Let me know if you guys like it. I know massive gore and I need to answer questions but ya I already have chapters ready to post so let me know.