열하나

Park Jimin.
12:03 P.M.
-Tuesday-

When Namjoon had finished putting the bandages on, he got some snacks for us both and I just watched every move he made. As he finished getting the snacks he walked back to me, reaching his hand to mine, softly holding it as he already knew why I waited for him and what I wanted. We walked back to the living room, both sitting down on the couch as I just snuggled up to Namjoon, laying my head on his lap. Namjoon opened one of the packages with chips in it and stuffed some in his mouth. I looked at his face, admiring it... I smiled as I looked at him, happily chewing on his chips. He then noticed me looking at him and he just showed those damn angelic dimples. I now smiled even wider... Probably looking like an perverted old man.

I poked into his dimples and continued to admire his handsomeness. I felt my eyes getting heavier and I just closed my eyes as Namjoon just softly ran his long fingers through my cotton pink~ish hair. Before I knew it I already got into an deep sleep after a long time...

-/-

Jung Hoseok.
03:47 A.M.
-Monday-

'Is he okay?' I asked myself.
Jin and I had been waiting for two days now and Jimin still didn't come back.
We just waited for some call that probably wouldn't even come... I just walked circles around the living room, Jin sitting on the couch, tapping his feet onto the wooden floor anxiously. When a iPhone ringed Jin stood up, picking it fastly.

"Yeah.. Hello?"

"Uhuh... This is Kim Seokjin. Yes."

Hoseok looked at Jin hopefully, Jin stared back at him with an hopefull look.

"He was?! Thank you so much!"

"Yeah, that's fine! As long as he's fine! Can i meet the police officer anytime soon?"

"Uhuh... Yeah. I'll write the number down."

Hoseok already picked a paper and pen as Jin repeated the numbers the guy behind the line said to him, Hoseok fastly wrote them over.

"Yes! Thank you very much! Yeah! Bye~"

As Jin hung up the call, he fastly run up to Hoseok, hugging him. They cheered happily.

"He's save..."

-/-

Kim Namjoon.
12:21 P.M.
-Tuesday-

I looked at the beautiful boy... He looked like an angel... His beautiful lashes overlapped the little skin that was under his eyes and his lips were beautifully light~ish pink and plump... You could see his cute crooked teeth stick out of the little gap the he still had between his lips so that he could breathe. I softly ran my fingers through his cute cotton pink hair as it felt very soft.

'How did you end up here... Again?'

Namjoon now also closed his eyes, falling into a deep sleep thinking about the cute boy that was laying on his lap.

-/-

Kim Taehyung.
11:54 P.M.
-Thursday-

I laid on the couch, Jungkook laying on my lap. I ran my fingers through his gold brown~ish hair, looking at his cute face. He was sleeping peacefully, snoring softly. Taehyung just watched his drama show that he followed, continuing to run his fingers through Jeong's hair. These past weeks they both got really close to each other... Jungkook asked to stay at Tae's house because his parents always had fights and his mom would just tell Jungkook that he was useless. Tae heard soft sniffling as the sounds got him out of his little world. He looked a Jungkook who seemed to have a nightmare. Taehyung wiped Jungkooks tears away that were coming out of his closed eyes. Taehyung shushed him rubbing soft circles into Jeong's back. As Jungkook now opened his eyes, breathing heavily. Jungkook sat up, tears still coming out of his eyes as Taehyung hugged him tightly. Tae rubbed some circles into Jeong's back, whispering that is was okay.