일곱

Jimin.

"Thank you..." I said in the whetted shirt of Jin.

"No problem, if something is bothering you, you can always come to me. All right?" Jin said, hugging me tightly while I hummed as a response.

"Let me make food for you." Jin said, while we let go of each other.

He gave me a sweet smile and i smiled back. Jin walked to the cabinet's and picked call kinds of stuff. I walked to the living room, getting my iPhone while i see Jungkook and Tae sleeping together, i smile and as i had picked my iPhone i took a photo of them and walked back to the kitchen, sitting down at the dining table.

"Hyung, would you look at these cuties!" I said as i held out my phone to show him the photo.

Jin turned around and looked at the phone, his mouth fell wide open and i saw he wanted to scream so i stood up fastly covering his mouth. He them shouted into my hand and i sighed. I let my hand get off his mouth and I sat down again.

"Send me that... Right. Now..." He said with a big smile on his face, not in a creepy way tho.

I chuckled and sent him the photo. Jin was still working on the breakfast while I had picked my earphones to listen to music. I scrolled through my Spotify playlist and looked for a good song, they were all chilly songs. One song caught my attention witch was named: 'Take care of you - Giriboy', so I clicked on it, it was Korean so I could understand it... It was pretty heavy, but it had a nice best can do a nice rapper. I looked to more songs of him and liked them, maybe a little bit too much. I hung my head backwards, letting it hang off of the end of the chair closing my eyes. I swung my head softly with the beat, relaxing. After a while I felt someone tapping on my shoulder and I softly opened my eyes looking at Jin who's head hung above mine it scared me so I fastly pulled my head up banging our foreheads into each other. I fastly brought my hands to my forehead feeling my head ache coming back while I whispered a quick sorry. I stood up, feeling dizzy as I finally stood. Jin saw me stumbling and reassured me by holding my back. I held my chair and sat down, still feeling dizzy.

"You okay?" Jin said concerned.

I nodded at him and gave him a soft smile. The dizziness left not long after same as my headache.

"The food is done! Kids, come here!" Jin said shouting through the house, also waking up Tae and Jungkook.

I heard a groan from them both and I chuckled, seeing them come in with both eyes slightly open. Tae clung to Jungkook and Jungkook just held onto Tae's arms who were around him. I smiled at them both. Jin placed the plates of us all on the table and Tae, Jungkook and Jin sat down. I closed off Spotify, sticking my phone in my front jean pocket.

*"먹자"* Jin smiled to us all.
*The Korean sentence means: Let's eat.*

*" 먹겠습니다"* Me, Tae and Jungkook said to Jin, all smiling back at him.
*The Korean sentence means: I will eat very well, but implies: Thank you for preparing the food.*

We all began eating, and as I predicted, it tasted like heaven. After we ate we all thanked Jin for the food. While Jungkook and Jin did the dishes were i and Tae on our phones just doing our own little thing. I scrolled through my Instagram, seeing many happy people on the photos, either with a group or it was just a cute couple kissing together or just being sweet with each other. I felt a sharp pain in my heart, it hurt seeing all these happy people while I just tried to forget Yoongi... I zoned out looking at my black phone screen.

"Ooiii! There's a party tonight! Let's go there? Pleaeeee?" Tae begged us all.

We all looked at each other while I already nodded, the others just nodded to. Taehyung jumped up jumping around happily, taking Jungkook by his hands dragging him with him. Tae showed his boxy smile to Jungkook and Jungkook smiled back with his bunny smile. Tae pinched Junkook's cheeks while they just smiled at each other.