Third person p.o.v.

Jimin woke up with a headache and stomach ache because he ate nothing, but breakfast from yesterday, and he puked that out...

'I am already fat, why am i even hungry?' He asked himself in his mind.

He stood up, and went to the bathroom with new clothes.
He took his pajamas off and turned the shower on, waiting for the shower to get hot. He cleaned his face by splashing water onto his face to wake up a little, he laid the new clothes on a little table and jumped into the shower.
He washed his body and hair, ignoring the pain... Again...

Not fast after he got out of the shower, and dried his body and hair.
He put his new clothes on: Ripped blue jeans, and a sort off ripped sweater in a nude-ish colour. He wanted to meet his bestfriend... Taehyung. He got out of the bathroom and didn't bother to cover up the bruises, he didn't care...
He grabbed his iPhone laying on the table next to the bed, messaging his best friend.

Jimin:
Teahyung~ahhh, can you hang out?? Let's go to the city? I wanna talk..
10:23 A.M.

TaeTae:
Ahh, Jimin~sii! Ofcourse, how late? I will pick you up!
10:24 A.M.

Jimin:
Hmmm, let's say 11:15? Be on timee! See you Tae. 😙
10:24 A.M.

TaeTae:
Okay, Jimin~ahh, see youuu! 😙
10:25 A.M.

-TaeTae went offline.

Jimin waited for his best friend while he was listening to music and reading some wattpad stories. After waiting for 40 minutes his best friend came, and they got into the car together after Jimin put his shoes and coat on.

"What happend to you?!" He asked after seeing the bruises on Jimin's face.

"Later..." Jimin said smilling sadly.

"So where do you wanna go exactly?" He heard his best friend say before he began the car.

"Hhmm, let's just go to a café where we can talk?" Jimin replied softly.

"Sure!" Taehyung nodded to Jimin and smiled, Jimin returned the smile.

After a while they got to a little café and they both sat down after coming into the café.
A man came to them.

"Would you like something?" He said with a soft voice smilling to both the guys, after smilling to Jimin he looked at Taehyung and his mouth fell open.

"Hyung?! Oh, what's your name again?! We were childhood friends!" The boy said with a wide smile and sparkling eyes.

Jimin looked at Taehyung who was looking at the boy, sparkling eyes and his mouth wide open, Jimin knew, his best friend already liked this guy way to much.

"I'm Taehyung. You are... Jungkook!" He said smiling softly.

"You still know my name?" He said shocked but smiling not fast after.

Taehyung smiled to the boy, "Come sit with us if you can?" Taehyung asked.

"I can! My shift is almost over. First you guys have to get something! If you wanted to order something..." The boy said happily smiling at them both.