Jimin.

"Jimin?! Where the fuck are you, you piece of shit?"

Jimin looked up,  wiping away his tears he got up and opend the bathroom door, seeing his boyfriend in front of the door wanting to open it. They looked at each other in the eyes Jimin looking at Yoongi, Jimin instantly thought about the nightmare and tears were already falling out of his eyes, looking at his boyfriend with glassy eyes.

"I'm sorry..." He whispered looking down, tears faling on the ground.

He felt a hand on his chin, lifting his face up, Jimin looked at his boyfriend who looked worried and sad at the same time.

"I'm supposed to be sorry, i hurt you but i can't stop it... You should break up with me..." Yoongi said, smiling sadly.

Jimin eyes got wilde, looking at his boyfriend.

"H-how... No... I-i, don't have anybody else... I'll be lonly again..." Jimin said, with tears faling out of his eyes.

Jimin's throat burned, bleeding. He looked down, when he felt someone pulling him into a hug he looked up, realising it's Yoongi, he covered his face out of a reflex, thinking Yoongi would hit him... But he didn't. Yoongi noticed and looked at Jimin, smiling sadly.

"I will hurt you again... But i'll stay with you a little longer..." Yoongi said, kissing the forehead of Jimin, smiling at him with sadness hidden in his eyes and smile.

Jimin nodded with glassy eyes, smiling. They went to bed, Jimin feeling better, having his boyfriend hold him, in his bed.

But this save and happy feeling won't last long...

-/\-

Jimin looked at his boyfriend, these last days, it got worse, they still had fights and Yoongi still hurt him.
Jimin saw his boyfriend smiling at his phone, apping with someone.

"Who are you talking to?" Jimin said, with a little hidden fear in his voice.

"Does it concern you?! Just fucking go away of something, don't fucking bother me, you piece of shit!" Yoongi said back at Jimin.

Jimin backing away, looking down smiling sadly, tears falling onto the smooth carpet. He turned around, walking out of the bedroom, looking back for a few seconds, seeing his boyfriend biting his lip and smiling at his phone. Jimin turned around, walking downstairs, looking down, smiling sadly again.
A lonly tear felt on the ground...
He looked up again, trying to keep strong, but he could breakdown any time.
He pickes his iPhone from the table, typing the number of his friend, Jin.

Wait a few seconds please....

"Hello?"

"Hi, it's Jimin..."

"Well, you sound fucked up? What's wrong?"

"Yeah, well it's nothing..."

"Yoongi again? That damn brat... I'm coming right now!"

"NO! But-"

JinHyung👀🌸 ended the phone call.

"Fuck!" Jimin shouted, seeing Yoongi come into the room.

"I'm going out!" Yoongi said, picking his phone, smiling at it.

Jimin smiled sadly, "Who are you gonna meet?" He said almost whipering.

"It's none of your fucking buisness!" Yoongi shouted, walking away.

Jimin looked down, a lonly tear falling of his cheek. He looked at his arms, seeing that the bandages were really bloody, and had to be changed, so he did. He softly got the bandages off, seeing many cuts in his arms,who were definetly going to be scars... He picked new bandages, putting them around his arm. Some were already bleeding again, Jimin picked his iPhone, scrolling through his Instagram, looking at nice reactions under his photo's, he smiled at some of them...
After a while, the doorbell rang. He walked to the door, opening it and seeing his Hyung.

"Where is that bastard?" Jin said angrily.

"Uhm... He's out..." Jimin said thinking about Yoongi, smiling at his phone the whole time, a tear slipped out of his eye.

"What did he do? What did you do?" Jin said, wiping the tear away with his thumb.

Jimin told him the whole story, every little thing, from his past to now and recently... Telling everthing to his Hyung, crying his eyes out. Jin hugged him, wipping the tear away.

"Don't cry, he doesn't deserve you..." Jin said hugging Jimin tightly.

"What are you two doing?!"

Jin let go of Jimin, Jimin looking at his boyfriend, tears still coming out of his eyes.

"Nothing happend, I only hugged him to comfort him..." Jin said angrily.

Jimin nodded silently, looking down. Yoongi walked to Jimin, giving Jimin a slap. Jimin's face hung to the side, tears falling onto the floor.

"How could you accept that?" Yoongi said angrily, holding Jimin's face up by his throat not too tight, Jimin cried, looking at Yoongi with fear in his eyes.

"It was just a hug! Let him go!" Jin said angrily.

Yoongi tightend his grip around Jimin's neck, Jimin still sobbing, Yoongi and Jin argued, not noticing Jimin was almost choking. Jimin clawed at the hands of his boyfriend, wanting him to let go. Jimin's throat burned in the grip of his boyfriend, Jimin cried and wantend to scream, but he couldn't... He couldn't make any sound, because of the hand around his throat. He set his nails into the skin of Yoongi, Yoongi finally noticing that he almost chocked Jimin, he fastly let go. Jimin fell on the ground, his neck(throat sort of) bleeding, he cried out, he couldn't make any sound, his throat didn't let him. He clawed at his throat, not stopping himself, it hurt to bad, and he wanted to scream, shout, curse, everything... But he couldn't, he dug his nails into his neck, clawing up and down. His tears didn't stop. Jin walked over to Jimin, stopping Jimin from clawing at his neck. He helped Jimin sit up, holding his hands, Jimin still cried, looking at his Hyung with glassy eyes, that could brake anytime. Jin hugged him tightly. Jimin cried, his tears not stopping. Jin kissed his forehead, whispering it was going to be okay. Jimin hugged his Hyung tightly feeling s little save. Yoongi walked away, leaving them in the room. Jin comforted Jimin a little, hugging him, and whispering it was going to be okay.

"Jimin... Be patient, someone will save you..." Jin whispered...