Jimin.
I sit on the ground, against the wall, crying madly, everything hurt...
"Why... Why does this happen to ME?!" He shouted.
He couldn't stop crying, it hurt so badly...
He tried to stand up, while holding onto the wall for support.
He stood on his feet, what hurt... His ankle was kicked by the man, and it was getting blue-ish/purple-ish, he jumped with the other foot holding onto the wall again, for support.

"It hurts..." He cried softly.

He jumped further, out off the little shorter way, what only costed more time by now, because of the creepy man... He jumped and jumped, until he had no wall left, and he was by the street, having no support, cause he had to cross the street. He looked if cars were coming, who weren't so he fastly crossed the street by jumping faster. He was just on time, before getting hit by a car. He jumped home, the other foot dying, because of jumping. When he was standing by the door of the house he rang the doorbell, waiting for his boyfriend, to open the door. Waiting a few seconds, his boyfriend opend the door, looking angrily at him. Jimin had a bleeding nose, and a few new bruises because of the punches he got.

"What did you do?!" His boyfriend said angrily.

"I-i... A creepy man, got to me, he wanted to kidnap me or something! I struggled back, but he was a-a big guy a-and.. He hit me... And i couldn't stand up easily cause my ankle hurt too..." Jimin said while crying.

He looked down, and got a bitchslap from his boyfriend.

"You stupid! You're so useless!"

"Sorry..." Jimin replied a few times, sobbing.

Yoongi walked away, upstairs and Jimin closed the door and pulled his hair, still sobbing. He walked further, what was suposed to hurt like a bitch but it didn't... He had more pain in his mind... He walked to the kitchen and grabbed a knife, cutting into his skin, on his arms. He shouted, out of pain, he did feel it now, and it wansn't as he expeted... It should ease the pain, but it didn't... It only made it worse... Jimin cried out, softly sitting down, leaning against the kitchen cabinet. The blood was slowly coming out of the cuts, Jimin slowly stood up, getting a First Aid Kit.
When he got it, he sat down by the kitchen table, wrapping the bandages around his arms, what also hurt like a bitch, he shouted silently a few times... When he was done, he secured the bandages and put the First Aid Kit away. He walked upstairs, walking into the bedroom, where his boyfriend was sitting on the bed, smiling at his phone, Jimin looked at him sadly, pulling off his shirt, showing the bandages, who were already a little wet, by the blood.
He picked a shirt and joggings.

"I'm changing my clothes..." Jimin said to his boyfriend.

"What did you do to your arms? You dumb, piece of shit." Yoongi said coldly.

Jimin felt tears coming and walked to the bathroom, changing his clothes and washing his face and brushing his teeth, he sniffeld a few times, but ignored it. He now had the grey joggers and a white v-neck shirt, where you could see the bandages around his arms, but he didn't care. He walked into the bedroom and got his iPhone, putting on music with his earphones. He got onto the bed and layed down, with his back at his boyfriend, so he could not see him, going into his own, little world. His arms still hurt and were still bleeding a little, he could feel it and it only made all the pain worse, while he was getting into his world he thought about things... Good things... But the good things didn't happen very often... His whole life has mostly been a mess, just a few days, of happiness. He layed under the bedsheets, covering his face, not wanting anyone to see him. He now got into his own world, closing his eyes to the peacefull music, drifting into a deep sleep.

-------------/-----------

"Daddy? What are you doing? Please stop it!" Jimin cried out.

Jimin looked at his father in fear, seeing his father holding a belt tightly, wanting to get Jimin, Jimin backed away, crying, and shouting for help... He backed away, but then he felt a wall, and couldn't back away anymore, seeing his father coming closer... His father picked him by his neck and slided him up the wall, looking at Jimin with cold eyes.

"Why did i even get you? You're so useless!" His father shouted at him, Jimin clawing at his fathers hand that was around the younger boys neck.

His father let Jimin go and Jimin clawed at his neck, trying to breath, what worked... Jimin coughed a few times, holding his neck, crying out for help. He couldn't talk, his throat felt like it was burning, and someone was ripping his throat open piece by piece.
His dad ripped the youngers shirt open, turning him, facing his back to his father, Jimin was still crying, clawing to his throat, the pain not wanting to stop itself. His father shouted words to Jimin while whipping his back with his belt.

"You useless kid!"

"Why did i even get YOU?!"

"You are so ugly, how could someone even want to have a child like you?!" He shouted.

Jimin cried, thousands of trears falling onto the carpet that was laying under the boy, who was falling through his arms, because he didn't have any strenght because of the whipping, that hurt way to much. Jimin screamed, what hurt his throat, what made him claw his nails into his throat, not letting go, because he still screamed, not being able to stop screaming because of the pain...

"D-daddy, stop..." He said in a broken voice, cracking a few times.

His father kicked him, turning the younger around, his father set a foot onto the belly of Jimin and his father picked a sigaret, burning it and puffing it into his lungs a few times, Jimin still crying, feeling his back on the ground, bleeding out because of the whips, what made big cuts in his skin, making scars... His father bend down poking the sigaret onto the belly of Jimin, everywhere. Jimin screamed out of pain, feeling the sigaret burn on his skin, Jimin set his nails into his throat again, clawing at it. He wiggled a few times, slipping over the carpet, burning his scars on his back, feeling the skin rub onto the carpet, and feeling blood come out. His father threw the sigaret away and walked out of the room, leaving Jimin laying on the ground, back open with cuts, his belly with burn marks, and Jimin crying, clawing at his throat.

"M-mommy... Save...Me..."
----------/--------
Jimin screamed, opening his eyes, crying his eyes out, he sat up straight, thinking back about the nightmare, that was actually a flashback, between what happend to him and hos father. Jimin cried thinking back at it, not wanting to but he just did... He noticed that his throat hurt for real now, he stood up walking to the bathroom, seeing that he actually clawed at his throat, seeing nail marks, running down his neck/throat, that were probably gonna be scars... Jimin let himself fall through his knees, pulling them up, leaning on them with his arms, burying his face into his arms, sitting in a black hole, not wanting to get out of it... He cried, thinking about the falshback, seeing everything happen again...

"Can't somebody save me?"