Chapter 13: Scared

Jays p.o.v)
"I love you Jay." Escapes her mouth again. My heart threatens to exit my chest every time she says it. She may be dreaming but she is dreaming of me! I stare closely at her face admiring how beautiful this girl really is. I don't want her to think of me like how she used to think of them. This vacation I will show her I am the man she wants that can also treat her right. She shivers a little.
"Hey (y/n)" I rest my hand on her shoulder, shaking her lightly. "(Y/n)" I say with a bit more authority hinted in my voice. She jumps up from her sleep, breathing heavily. Her eyes wide, she looks at me. We stare intently into each other eyes for a second. "I just wanted to let you know we're here. So you can sleep in the hotel room." She continues to say like she doesn't know who I am.

"Why am I still in here?" Her voice sounds like she's going to kick my ass any second. "You kicked me out."

"We-well see I did but..." she got out the car. The bell hopper looked at me as I got out the car to follow her.

"Well hello Mrs.Park." The attendant at the desk speaks.

"Mrs.Park?" (Y/n) repeats.
———————-
This is for now and future references.
Would you be willing to marry Jay?
I know this is really short! Amazingly short! But I am trying to get back into the feel of this book ❤ longer chapters soon!