Chapter 4: the replacement

Knock knock knock

"The replacement arrives." I got up to open the door.

"It doesn't matter Youngbae, she will never be better than (y/n)" Daesung, the party pooper speaks.

"Gasp, you finally talk since (y/n) left." I laughed.

"Its been two weeks without her! He's probably hurting her more than you guys ever did!" He blows up. We just stare. I never seen Daesung so passionate about a girl.

"Haha whatever you say Daesung." I laugh, ignoring his blow out.

"Dick." He mumbles.

"Your mom loves this dick though. She was begging for it last night." I walk toward him.

"Don't talk about my mom!"

"You look like a little baby. Awh want a sucker? Here." I point at my dick. He stares at me for a couple of seconds. Debating if he wanted to throw that first punch. He stomps up the steps and slams his room door.

"Ugh I'll talk to him." Jiyong gets up walking after him.

The rest of the guys stared at me.

"Now I'll let in our-" I turn around to see her standing in the door way. "Wow" She's beautiful. Her nice milk chocolate skin. Her perfect face. She wears a nice blue sundress.

"Hey" She smiles warmly. Her smile is so beautiful. Pearly white teeth. Plump lips.

"Hi." The guys responds, obviously taken aback by her looks.

"Whats your name?" I ask walking toward her to get her bags.

"Lola." Her light brown eyes glowed.

"Here I'll help." T.o.p came over. I shot him a glare.

"This is a nice place." She spoke.

"Where ya from?" I ask heading up the steps.

"New york." She responds in English.

"You're pretty good at korean." I smile at her, also saying this in English. Once we got to the top of the steps Jiyong came out of Daesung room.

"Ohhhhh she is fineeeee." He bit his lip checking her out. "I like me some chocolate."

"Yeah and im the animal." I sarcastically say. "Well here's your room T.O.P will tell you the rules and Seungri will show you around." She looked at the stairs railing to wave at him.

"Thank you guys, for inviting me in here so warmly." She smile. I smile back as she walks into her peach colored room.

"We'll definitely forget (y/n) in no time."

"Who's (Y/n)?" The guys joke.