"I like your laugh."

"GODDAMIT (y/n)! I WAS SO CLOSE!" Eren Jaeger's voice boomed the hallways of the castle where the scouting legion stayed, startling the whole grounds and causing the tablewares to shake, much to the annoyance of the before-peacefully-eating scouts.

It was a fine morning, sunlight peeping in the castle, when one certain cadet came swaggering inside the mess hall, laughing. You walked towards your usual place with the other 104th trainees in confidence, making all other scouts stare at you as you laugh. It was no denying that you were unbelievably beautiful, and as Levi had drunkenly and accidentaly once said  that your appeal and beauty was "fuckingly inhuman". But nobody knew how it was possible for someone to look that beautiful by just being hit by a little bit of sunlight and candidly laughing; as if the gates of heaven opened and you were on your way to it. You stopped laughing as you took your food and settled between Armin and Bertholdt who were blushing madly the moment your shoulders and arms brushed with theirs.

"Heya coconut, what's up?" You patted Armin's hair that caused him to become even more red and mumble incoherent words that only caused you to chuckle.

"We should be asking you that question, (Y/n). Jaeger's coming all sweaty and bothered. What happened?" Jean merely laughed and slightly shifted as the titan shifter arrived, indeed sweating and red. "What's up titan shit?" Jean faced Eren with a smirk but was just met by a strong glare.

"Shut it horseface. Not today." Eren growled at Jean before facing and looking at you with pleading eyes. "(Y/n), I beg you...do it."

"As if." You laughed once more that only echoed in the hall, the angels were truly sounding their trumpets every time you laugh. "Besides, almost does not and will never count as you winning. You need to actually make me blush before I declare you as the winner of this stupid game."

Ah, the fucking game.

For a month now people have been trying to make you blush but no one seems to be able to. Every single one from the legion had already tried, but even the commander himself was not able to bring even the slightest of color to your cheeks. Hanji  tried to make you drink several antidotes and conducted multitude of experiments but still she failed. Levi on the other hand refused to participate, however it was notable how he still tried to by doing simple gestures like brushing his hand against yours or even at training where he seem to purposively touch your body when teaching stances. He would grab your waist and angle it on what he deems at the 'right position'; that is your ass rubbing against his miraculously-unnoticeable boner. Nonetheless, nothing made you crack. Almost, but not quite.

Bertholdt, who was sitting silently suddenly faced you and grabbed your hand before kissing your knuckles. He blused madly and hung his head low. "Uh...Did I manage to...?" He whispered and a loud laughing erupted from the table.

The superiors were also looking your way when it all happened and they were astounded by the lengths some cadets would go just to make you blush. However a certain raven just raised his brow, seemingly displeased by the action. You, meanwhile, just shook your head as he raised them again to get a glimpse of your face. He reddened more when he noticed the absence of color in your cheeks. Jean then leaned forward before taking a small crumb of bread that got stuck in your hair and smiling. However you just laughed once more before pushing him a little too harshly, much to the amusement of the raven watching you closely. He seemed pleased.

"You have to try harder than that, horse face." With that, you left the room once more, a bread in hand. And as you chewed walking away, chest out, oozing with confidence, you left with the entire legion blushing.