Storyline

I sat around the apartment, listening to Christina Perri, Human. The tune was repetitive but relaxing. I decided the mac and cheese would go good with this song, for no reason at all. I just really wanted some macaroni. I emptied out noodles into my boiling pot of water and waited for them to cook. The door bell to my apartment rang, and I debated whether to leave the stove or to stay and not risk burning the place down. Instead, I turned off the heat and opened the door. No one was there, and I scoffed in annoyance. I watched the door get closer to the threshold, when I noticed a brown box. I opened the door again and picked it up. It was just a simple brown box, wrapped up in string.
"Brown paper packages wrapped up in string, these are a few if my favorite things." I sang as I twirled slightly and set it on the table. I finished making my dinner, and sat down, examining my gift. No return address, just a gift tag with 'To: (Y/N)' scrawled on it messily. It couldn't be a bomb could it? I shook my head, I watch to much Criminal Minds. I untied it and tore open the box. Inside lay a picture of my boyfriend, Hunter. I looked at it closer and saw it was the actual album cover. Pulling it out, it was the album.
I was holding the first copy of Storyline.
A note was left where the case had laid, I picked it up.

(Y/N),
I hope you enjoy this album, maybe a few of these songs will remind you of us ;) Love you
Hunter

Awe. I opened the case and popped the disc into my stereo. I listened to all of it. Every second and savored every word. It was truly a work of art. And I was the first one of the public to hear it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well it's been a while since I've done an authors note, but I'm super excited for the release of Storyline tomorrow. For this imagine, just pretend that there's no such thing as iTunes Radio and that everyone is an Android user XD
Lia