Pizza and Pop

Birds chirped and the sun shone down, reflecting off my hair as I walked through the streets. I seriously had nothing better to do so I thought I'd get some except use for once in my life. At one point I reached a bench, and with my feet a little sore I sat down. I felt a person sit down next to me instantly start talking.

"My friends bet me that I couldn't start a conversation with a beautiful girl, would you like to go get pizza using their money?" I turned to look at a boy, blonde hair, blue eyes, and had a smirk on his face.

"I would love to if I knew your name!" I laughed at his clever pick up line.

"Hunter, you?"

"(Y/n)."

"That's a cute name, come with me." we hopped into a taxi and he drove us to the nearest pizza place. We ordered a medium pepperoni pizza and Pepsi.

"So Hunter... what do you do for a living?" he took a sip of his pop and thought for a second.

"I sing." he said.

"You do? What genre?"

"Country, I'm a multi-instrumentalist."

"I don't do big words but that sounds pretty cool!" we laughed and the waiter came back with the pizza. It was shaped like a heart!

"Awe! This is awesome! They must've thought we were cute!"

"That's cause we are cute."

"We've only known each other for half an hour..."

"My point exactly." we finished our food and left the restaurant.

"Thanks for the pizza!"

"No problem!"

"Oh wait, Hunter?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you have a bandaid?"

"No? Why are you hurt?"

"I've scraped my knee falling for you." I got him back with another cheesy pickup line. He laughed and handed me a piece of paper.

"Here's my number... text me." he then walked down the street and out of sight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow that was really short but whatever. Thanks so much for reading!! I know I don't update on this very often anymore but I've got two more fanfics going right now so.... yeah!

STAY CRAY

Lia