Trouble

"(Y/n)! No please it's not what you think!!" I didn't care. I didn't care about anything. I just ran out of there and just to make it better, I ran out into the rain. Splashing through the puddles I reached my car, but not before the high heel on my shoe snapped, twisting my ankle as I fell down in agony. Getting up I limped into my car and drove home.

As soon as I got inside I threw down my purse and stumbled up the stairs to my bedroom, falling on my bed and calling my best friend.

"What do you mean he was kissing the tour manager?! Hunter would never do that and you know it."

"But I saw it! I saw it with my own eyes!" I sobbed into the phone, I talked to her all night before I fell asleep in the middle of the call.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two weeks had passed and not a call, text, tweet anything from Hunter, my now ex-boyfriend. It still stung my heart that he was kissing the tour manager, but if he did it he must've not cared.

Reaching into the freezer I pulled out a pint of Ben and Jerry's chocolate ice cream, the two new official men in my life. I curled up on my couch and started watching Pretty Little Liars on Netflix when my friend, the same one I had called that night called me. I picked up.

"Hello?"

"Computer. YouTube. Now." she demanded, I made a confused face even though she couldn't see it.

"What?"

"Do it. Look up For The Love Of Music episode 67 season 3. Now. Do it now."

"Gosh ok...!" I got up and grabbed my laptop, typing in what she said and clicking on the first result. Invisible started playing and multiple videos of Hunter flashed the screen.

For The Love Of Music

Episode 67

Season 3

Trouble

The screen read, I kept watching to see me. A video of me in the passenger seat of a car drinking a slushie before sticking my tongue out at the camera showing how blue it was. Hunters Cajun laugh was in the background and it moved onto the next clip. Hunter and I taking surfing lessons, when we had coffee and we were obsessing over the randomest things. Me and Hunter laughing, taking pictures with fans, running around like crazy immature kids. And when Hunter challenged Sam to stuff as many Cheetos as he could in his mouth. Then another clip that one of his band mates must've taken but it was me and Hunter at the Florida coast watching the sun go down, his arm around me and my head on his shoulder. There were tears in my eyes by the time it ended and a video of just Hunter came up.

"So uh, hi guys. If you haven't heard I lost my girlfriend... and my best friend too. She saw me when my tour manager was trying to ruin my relationship with her and kissed me. But enough about that, (y/n) I am so sorry. My life has been miserable for the past two weeks just knowing that you left me because you thought I didn't love you. But I do. I love you more than my band mates, my passion for music, my fans... because to me you're more than that. You're the world to me and I'd do anything for you. But if you don't forgive me I understand, you deserve better. Sorry I can't." Hunter walked out of camera view, wiping a tear from his cheek and the video ended. By then I was an emotional mess I was angry at his tour manager. I was angry I thought he would really do that to me. I was a whole mix of every emotion possible.

"Well are you going to forgive him?!" I jumped at the sound of my friends voice, realizing I never hung up. And without warning, I hung up on her. Selecting Hunters number I called it.

"(Y/n)?"

"Yeah it's me, I'm sorry I forgive you. I... I love you." my voice cracked and I swear I could hear him smile.

"I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Probably the best one I've done in a long time in my opinion!!! But anyways thanks for reading this and Run if you aren't already!! AND I MADE A NEW STORY CALLED BEING INVISIBLE CHECK IT OUT PLEASE I LOVE Y'ALL!!

STAY CRAY

Lia