"It's better" she answered nodding.

Bonnie came back with a cup and gave it to Rhena, who smiled at her and took the cup, sipping from it.

"I was just telling Bonnie about the history of our ancestors" Sheila said and Bonnie sighed. Rhena send her a smile and turned to face the older woman. She had always been fascinated with her stories growing up, especially now that Bonnie has previously mention them having a connection to magic.

"I'm sure Rhena doesn't want to hear it right now" Bonnie shook her head and send her grandma another look.

Sheila smiled "But she will" she turned to see Rhena "come back later and I'll tell you all about it" Sheila whispered and Rhena smiled, nodding "aren't you two late for school?" she later asked looking between the two teenagers and Bonnie rolled her eyes playfully.

"Come on, Rhen, I'll drive us and get us some breakfast" Bonnie said standing up, taking her pursue with her.

Rhena took a big gulp of the tea, noticing a certain taste. She placed the cup in the table and stood up as well.

Sheila stood up and gave Bonnie a smile. Bonnie returned it and opened the door, getting out to start the car.

"Thank you" Rhena said and hugged the woman. Sheila nodded and watched the Bekker girl go, but before Rhena could be out of the door, she held the girl's wrist.

Rhena stopped and looked down at her hand, then at the woman. The hand was cold, holding her own warm skin. She looked at Shiela's eyes, they seem calculated and alert.

"Keep them out of your head" Sheila said with a serious tone in her voice "you'll soon understand, my child, just keep going"

    Sheila squeezed her wrist tightly and Rhena nodded. She didn't really understand what that meant, but that's what she would do, keep going.

  ҉

The schools aura felt different. Maybe because everyone was excited for Halloween night, or maybe because there was a missing girl in town.

Rhena walked quietly next to Bonnie, evading everyone who had a Halloween decoration. It was weird for her. She had always loved Halloween, but it felt different this time. She just had a sick feeling in her stomach, like something in the back of her head crawling.

"You okay, Rhen? You seem quieter than usual" Bonnie said getting to her locker, shooting the girl a look.

"Yeah, I'm fine, I'm just sleepy, that's all" Rhena shrugged, nodding briefly.

Before Bonnie could reply, Caroline approached the two girls with two bags in her hand, having a big smile on her face.

    "I have got your customs" Caroline said happily "Here" she gave one to Bonnie and one to Rhena, who had a little smile in her face.

    Both girls opened the bag at the same time, exited to see what Caroline got them.

    "Oh" Rhena said tilting her head, seeing the custom.

    "Seriously?" Bonnie asked incredulously, taking a witch custom out of the bag. Rhena smirked lightly and  Caroline sighed at the two.

    "Come on, can someone please be excited that is Halloween? I just want to have fun" Caroline said shaking her head, her body against the lockers "you know, just some silly, Damon free fun"