Annabeth Chase: You've been in a small room with Percy for a week, and now, now you've gone insane.

Hazel Levesque: Awesome. Just awesome.

Leo Valdez: THE GOATPOCALYPSE IS COMING AND WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Percy Jackson: THY NYAN CAT SHALL SAVE US! YES YES THEY SHALL AS FAITHFUL SERVENTS WE SHALL SURVIVE THE GOATPOCALYPSE!

Annabeth Chase: Completely and utterly insane.

Hazel Levesque: Nico.... Where's Frank?

Jason Grace: THE GOAT SHALL DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frank Zhang: BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Preator Reyna: Jason. That is a sheep not a goat please place it upon the ground and leave it be so it may shift back to being Preator Zhang

Piper McLean: JASON GRACE. PUT THE SHEEPY FRANKIE DOWN RIGHT NOW OR I SWEAR I WILL THROW A WATERMELON AT YOU AT FIFTY MILES AN HOUR.

Jason Grace: But...

Piper McLean: YOU WERE LITERALLY IN THERE A SINGLE NIGHT. ARE YOU KIDDING ME.

Jason Grace: ....

Piper McLean: *deep breath* You were playing along with them to fit in weren't you.

Jason Grace: ....GOATPOCOLAPCE

Percy Jackson: It's goatpocolapse you idiot. -.-

~Leo Valdez has UPDATED his Toolbelt~

Here's what I want to happen: The avengers are having some sort of throw down and tehya re losing, Hawkeye's doing what he can sniping people from his but there's too many bad guys, but suddenly shots start coming from a different roof right and it's enough to turn the tide of the fight and Clint books it over there to see what's happening in case the other sniper is a threat and the other's are on the ground and then clint just says through the earpieces "Hey Cap there's a one armed bandit up here who says he wants to give you some of your stupid back" 

"Does that mean something to you" "Cap you hear me?' but Steve doesn't hear him, steve is already sprinting towards that roof

~COMMENTS~

Piper McLean: Leo...

Leo Valdez: uh oh....

Piper McLean: You realize what this means don't you?

Leo Valdez: oh no...

Piper McLean: the fangirls are coming and they are coming to take you away

Nico Di Angelo: HoHo, hehe, haha....

Leo Valdez: I hate you all.

~Percy Jackson has UPDATED his Trident~

You've got to hand it to short people.

~~COMMENTS~~

Jason Grace: Because they  usually can't reach it anyways.

Leo Valdez: *kicks Percy Jackson in the shin*

Nico Di Angelo: I know all we can reach are your knees, but I don't remember the last time someone walked so well with broken kneecaps.

~Drew Takanaka has UPDATED her Makeup Brush~

Piper literally dresses like a homeless drug addict all the time~ ugh #bitchplease #youain'tfab #youdrab

~~COMMENTS~~

Piper McLean: I either dress like I'm going to a red carpet event or like I'm a homeless drug addict, there is no in between, and there shan't ever be one. You got a problem?

Leo Valdez: Piper will you drop out of school with me to join the chicken nugget cult?

Percy Jackson: Do you ever realize that you're almost an adult and you have no money....

Annabeth Chase: That's because you spend yours all on blue food.

Chiron: YOLO children

Annabeth Chase: wat

Percy Jackson: HOLD UP WAIT A MINUTE PAL

Leo Valdez: WHAT WHAT IN THE WHAT WHAT?!

Piper McLean:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Chiron: ...did I do something wrong?

Annabeth Chase: No don't do that.

Percy Jackson: NO YOLOERS ON THIS SITE

Leo Valdez: WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????

Piper McLean: Chiron, you're better than this.

Chiron: but... I thought it was a greating?

Leo Valdez: what...?

Chiron: You know a combination of 'Yo' and 'Hello'... was I incorrect...?

Annabeth Chase: YES YOU WERE VERY WRONG, OH SO VERY WRONG.

Leo Valdez: ....oh thank the gods

The Gods: You're most welcome

Chiron: What does it mean...?

Percy Jackson: It's okay, it's okay, you don't have to know.

Chiron: ...I am very confused...

Drew Takanaka: YOU ALL SUCK. THIS WAS MY POST.

Nico Di Angelo: GOAT APOCOLAPSE!!!!!

A/N: So I hope you guys enjoyed the new chapter, and just for a little clarification Nico's post was an actual review for a game called Goat Simulator, on Steam.

Hope you enjoyed, thank you guys!