YOU INSOLENT FOOL

Piper McLean has UPDATED her Feather~~

PERSEUS JACKSON YOU GET OVER HERE THIS FREAKING INSTANT.

~~COMMENTS~~

Percy Jackson: Naw I'm going with the safer option and staying right where I am.

Piper McLean: And where is that?

Percy Jackson: Oh heck no, I'm not telling you. Last time I did you sent Leo on me. YOU FRAMED ME FOR STEALING HIS TOOL BELT!

Leo Valdez: YOU STOLE YOU INSOLENT FOOL

~~Percy Jackson is blinking confusedly~~

Leo Valdez: I do not forgive you. 

Percy Jackson: Uh, okay...

Piper McLean: PERCY!

Percy Jackson: You rang?

Piper McLean: CALL YOUR DAM STOLLS OFF. RIGHT NOW.

Percy Jackson: *puts hand of heart* Piper I'm shocked of you, how could you think I would have anything to do with them throwing paint balloons at you?

Piper McLean: I will kill you, and it will be slow and painful.

Percy Jackson: Piper have you been hanging out with Nico lately?

Nico Di Angelo: No, because I prefer to not be neon pink and florescent green. And glowing in the dark kind of defeats the purpose of being the son of Hades.

Hades: You rang?

Nico Di Angelo: No dad no one called for you.

Hades: Oh alright... :'(

Hades: #unloved

Poseidon: HA HA

Hades: #simpsonsripoff

Percy Jackson: Piper?

Percy Jackson: Well I guess she's gkZX<  j'Az/;nhar;ar;ar;ar;ar;ar;ar;ftnhiZSZSZSZS  vfnnvgkl/;aivgo 'a;A:gAHgzi'r'wtu8

Jason Grace: Percy are you okay...?

Annabeth Chase: Well of course he's not okay. That's his head typing.

Jason Grace: Head typing?

Annabeth Chase: What it looks like when his head is repeatedly smashed into the keyboard.

Jason Grace: Should we help them? I'm going over there, make sure they aren't killing each other.

Annabeth Chase: Jason, leave them be, they'll be pulling pranks with each other by this afternoon, they just have to be...well.... this, for a few minutes and get their agitation out.

Jason Grace: Your boyfriend's head is getting smashed into a keyboard and you are saying to leave it be?

Annabeth Chase: Yes.

Sally Jackson: He never could just apologize and learn from those kinds of mistakes, he only really got it when the other person got even, what can you do?

Annabeth Chase: Yeah

Jason Grace: Okay this is really fucked up, what the Hades?!