Chapter 19 Hanji is What?

(Hanji's P. O. V)
We walk into town an and announced I was alive I walked up to my mother's grave and told her about my life so far. Then when I was about to leave Levi, Sam, and Leigh walked up and saw the grave. It said

R. I. P Beth Hanji Zoe

This is my mothers grave she died when I was still young and I miss her I don't like talking about mu f-father. I struggle with that word cause I hate him.

You never talk about your family now that I think of i-. Levi was cut off.

Yeah well I hate him, you hate him, everyone hates him I ran away and I don't want him to know where I am. I said. Now drop the subject. I said with venom in my voice. We heard a horse then we saw Erwin.

I have a mission where going to the Kingdom and I have a letter to you Levi. As he hands a letter to Levi then looked at me. I have been swarn not to look at this or open this is for you Hanji. So what did you do that make the king want your presents right away.

My eyes shot open I ripped the letter out of his hand and started reading it said.

Dear daughter
I have finally found you, you are expected to come to the kingdom TONIGHT! Don't run away or else you'll be arrested and will be grounded for the rest of your life. I don't want to do that I've sent a carriage that will be their at sunset. Well talk more when you arrive and no one is allowed to come with you.
Love King Richard.

I didn't know but I was walking away and into town and it was sunset I was dragged out of my thoughts when Levi pulled me out of the way of a horse.

Hanji! I've been trying to talk to you but you walked away and now it's sunset. It's getting worried about you it's time to go home.

WAIT IT'S SUNSET!

I FOUND HER! A soldier yelled

It was just instinct to run away from them. I was pulled down to the ground and looked over my shoulder I was stronger and pushed him off. I stood up to tell them I didn't mean it but then someone came behind me and put me in a choke hold. I see Levi running to save me but he was held back and as my eyes began to close I saw Sam and Leigh begging held back then I was consumed in darkness.

(Levi's P. O. V)
Hanji just walked away I took the kids home then when sunset came around I went looking for her I heard a gaurd say that Hanji is wanted. Then something about her being arrested I ran to go find her I pushed her out of the way of a horse. Hanji! I called Hanji! I've been trying to talk to you but you walked away and now it's sunset. I was getting worried about you it's time to go home. I say

Wait it's Sunset! She yelled.

Yeah, her eyes shot open when we heard a

I FOUND HER! A solder yelled.

I turn and saw Hanji running away from them I was so confuse that I couldn't move but when they tackle her it made me mad. I ran to save her but I was held back I saw she made eye contact with me I've never seen her so scared. I saw she looked over Leigh was held down by four men and actually Sam had five men on him. I've never seen him so mad at someone I look back at Hanji she was asleep they knocked her out. They started to yell at us and saying.

If you fight back you'll be thrown in jail with her.

I didn't care that was my wife and I just got her back I right hook the man on me and he flew back. Then I stood up and punch the people off my daughter and looked to them. Well go see her tomorrow okay I said. I turn to the man and said. You got five minuets to get out of here or well come and take her back. I said with venom in my voice.

(Hanji's P. O. V)
I woke up in a cell I heard someone enter the jail it was the king he walked up to my cell and looked at me.

Hanji I am going to give you a second chance I know your part of the survey corps. But now I called you here because a wealthy family has came into the wall. Your going to be in an arranged marriage once your married I expected to have a son. Do you under stand. He said.

May I talk to you in your office? I asked

Yes, but you still need to keep the chains on your in alot of trouble. He said.

It was like 12:00 the next day so Levi had a meeting with him at 12:00 which means he should be here with Sam and Leigh. I walked up and saw Erwin and my family they looked worried for me as the king walked over I heard he got off topic. Hey old fart get in your office we got to talk now! I yelled I chuckled because I saw Erwin, Levi, Samson, and Leigh faces drain of color. The king listen and we walked into his office and talked.